same shit, different day

This is a discussion on same shit, different day within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wanted to rant Character Name: IBALLZYI BERAMUS Date/Time: 2006-11-25 05:31:00 Type of inqury: * Entered by: Rick Remarks: * ...
Page: 1

Default same shit, different day

just wanted to rant

Character Name: IBALLZYI
    BERAMUS Date/Time: 2006-11-25 05:31:00
    Type of inqury: *
    Entered by: Rick
    Remarks: *
    Hail ballzy! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team *

cunts. this means i will never get a response.

you should blank our ur log in name.. i got that response a bunch and they eventually did escalate it and i got a roll back

redempshon

r u premmy cause im on manes and my items have said "duped" for days and they havent fixed shit. I stopped buying premium. I got tht same message 12 times. Did they escalate it 12 times. -____-

Originally posted by Majix
    you should blank our ur log in name.. i got that response *a bunch and they eventually did escalate it and i got a roll back
    instead of blanking it i had changed it to say ballzy. if i were more sensitive i would have been offended by your comment. I'm not so dumb as to make my login name the same as my character name