Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammed again -_-

This is a discussion on Scammed again -_- within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dragon is a known liar/scammer. he made a topic a while back about him getting scammed of $3000 USD of ...
Page: 2

dragon is a known liar/scammer. he made a topic a while back about him getting scammed of $3000 USD of stuff, and he said he lost all these godly uniques, when his own clannies said he only lost noob stuff like +7 cleavers..

forgive him, hes a 13 year old kid

dragon is a known liar/scammer. he made a topic a while back about him getting scammed of $3000 USD of stuff, and he said he lost all these godly uniques, when his own clannies said he only lost noob stuff like +7 cleavers..
    forgive him, hes a 13 year old kid[/b]
    i am not fucking forgiving him until he fucking ggives me back my money on gw.

DragonStrife44

lol wtf r u all talkiogn bout i did lose that shit

lol wtf r u all talkiogn bout i did lose that shit[/b]
    dont fucking lie u didnt lose shit bitch im the one that lost something so stfu and admit it.

infernotherogue

i did that to my cousin lol. he found out my gw pw and wiped me off my stuff so i took his rogues items on ko and started playing ko again

cebacan

Hmm DragonStrife did get scammed out of alotta shit on ares and as far as i know hes a good guy i dont know bout iniques but he was scammed a fuk load...btw this is fukn ko forum not gw so go cry on gw forum.....zZzZzZ

DragonStrife44

Hmm DragonStrife did get scammed out of alotta shit on ares and as far as i know hes a good guy i dont know bout iniques but he was scammed a fuk load...btw this is fukn ko forum not gw so go cry on gw forum.....zZzZzZ[/b]
    thank you ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12