Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That analogy doesn't apply here. This is the correct analogy. "I bought a knocked off diamond ring from a shady ...
Page: 10

That analogy doesn't apply here.

This is the correct analogy. "I bought a knocked off diamond ring from a shady person and then sold it to another person via a trustable outlet, but he realized it was a knock off after he went to a jeweler for an appraisal so he wanted a refund."

This is only the case if we really think it wasn't Cammy who took the account back which I doubt as explained on my previous post.

Nice try though. Another retarded post added to the list.

Keep going.[/b]

and how could cammy know the account wasnt safe?........... as ressergd said in the 1st page... So your saying, that if i bought an account off sum1, i cant re-sell it once i dont want it nemore/quit ko?...

Banned

and how could cammy know the account wasnt safe?........... as ressergd said in the 1st page... So your saying, that if i bought an account off sum1, i cant re-sell it once i dont want it nemore/quit ko?...[/b]
    I did deliver it, but obviously the previous owner before me has sold it on again after changed info.[/b]
    A third retarded post. Please keep posting. Never stop posting.

A third retarded post. Please keep posting. Never stop posting.[/b]

did he KNOW that the previous owner would try to scam back the account before he sold it? seems like he found out the original owner re-sold the char, after he sold it to guild_wars_freak

Banned

did he KNOW that the previous owner would try to scam back the account before he sold it? seems like he found out the original owner re-sold the char, after he sold it to guild_wars_freak[/b]
    it does not fucking matter you piece of retarded shit. Once you sell something, it is your responsibility if anything happens.

And once again, this only applies if the other owner actually did take the account back. By looking at this thread, and looking at Cammy's lies after lies, that is very unlikely.

I am participating in this thread because of retards like you who are participating in this thread. This matter does not concern you, but it didn't stop you from sharing your retarded opinions. I merely point them out. "Cammy didn't scam because he is trustable". Yeah, okay.

If I ever own an alcohol shop, and if I ever sell alcohol to a minor, I'll blame it on the alcohol companies for making alcohol.

sime217

ya, STFU AKUTEE
    your opinion is absolutely retarded and we don't need/want it.
    don't you understand that someone LOST 100$ because he wasn't informed of it? THATS A LOT OF MONEY FFS

how would you feel if i sold you a broken radio? same fucking shit.

just shut the fuck up, you obviously dont know what it feels like to get scammed/hacked - its not fun nor great.

selfless retards like you that really piss me off

and i just hope you dont reply to me correcting my grammar/spelling like most geek fags do on the internet

Banned

/ close

sime217

before its closed we should here a response from a mod. (or cammy)

Cammy u didn't know me?? oh ... Ghettochild? dont remember Massacre time? xD lawl ..[/b]

haha, your ghettochild?

still being emo?

-

nvm my post, (noticed its already been said already been said^^)

GuildWarsfreak

Well i havent got my money back and Cammy seems to have got away with it. So basically if your well known your allowed to Lie/Scam/Steal and the mods wont do fuk all about it.

/close please nothing happened with this its just a flame fest

YES SIR, I got your monies.

Hey, i maby even would have given you a refund before you started calling me a scammer.

so now, you can go fuck yourself.

Maby should have came to me before you came here.

thanks once again.

xxxx

GuildWarsfreak

See he even admits it cause he knows u wont do anything.

Cammy
    "LOL?

Dude, i bought this account last week for another char, i dont have all info to change shit like that,"

Thats really helping me.

And to the guy who said give him his money back - He has it back, he charge-back'd me.[/b]
    He's also proved that he lied when he said i have the money back

"LOL?" Is like What the fuck?

Why yo think there is a question mark muhammed.

/close and go cry more.

Banned

This is just sad.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast