Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "A retarded monkey cant think if its retarded" AHAHAHAHA well said that just made me giggle and guild wars freak ...
Page: 11

ong

"A retarded monkey cant think if its retarded"
    AHAHAHAHA well said that just made me giggle

and guild wars freak got OWNED!! haha

y the fuck would he scam 100 bucks...

dude i lost 500 some maybe that will make u feel better

but then again online trading with USD is kinda stupid and shady

but that jus took up a good 20 min read hahaha...thermodynamics lectures are so much fun

but just seeing everyone talk so much shit on cammy and seeing him win in the end is just funny XD
    still kinda wished the guildwarsfreak kid got fucked up by cammy
    and that momoneyguy whatever ur name was do u not have a life and just troll forums all day !?!?!?!

but still.....y the fuck would a guy that probably had/as his hands on thousands of dollars worth of ko SHIT scam 103 usd
    never made sense at the beginning
    and its ur fucking fault for not finding out all the info about the acc he was selling u dumb fuck, get real not everyone is nice and not everything always goes perfect in this world, thats how i lost 500 USD on this fucking game
    even if cammy was 10000% trustable i would still take all precautions,

srry im bored as shit
    but YEA!

GuildWarsfreak

"A retarded monkey cant think if its retarded"
    AHAHAHAHA well said that just made me giggle
    and guild wars freak got OWNED!! haha

y the fuck would he scam 100 bucks...

dude i lost 500 some maybe that will make u feel better

but then again online trading with USD is kinda stupid and shady

but that jus took up a good 20 min read hahaha...thermodynamics lectures are so much fun
    but just seeing everyone talk so much shit on cammy and seeing him win in the end is just funny XD
    still kinda wished the guildwarsfreak kid got fucked up by cammy
    and that momoneyguy whatever ur name was do u not have a life and just troll forums all day !?!?!?!
    but still.....y the fuck would a guy that probably had/as his hands on thousands of dollars worth of ko SHIT scam 103 usd
    never made sense at the beginning
    and its ur fucking fault for not finding out all the info about the acc he was selling u dumb fuck, get real not everyone is nice and not everything always goes perfect in this world, thats how i lost 500 USD on this fucking game
    even if cammy was 10000% trustable i would still take all precautions,

srry im bored as shit
    but YEA![/b]
    It was the first character i've ever tried to buy of course i want to get 103$ back its not nothing i'm sure if someone stole 103$ off u, u wouldnt just say owell its only 103$ Just read all the lies he's written back and no one does shit. As for me getting "owned" i'm sure me loosing money is really fun for u. And if you did actually loose 500$ why would u be supporting the person who lies to keep his rep up saying i have the money back when he's just posted he still has it.

And ps. Pvvned has your account now, he got it from the guy that sold it to me, so im not really fucked atall, he will just have to get rid of it quick [/b]
    Dude, you just admitted u sold an unsafe account and the previous owned took it back..

YES SIR, I got your monies.

Hey, i maby even would have given you a refund before you started calling me a scammer.

so now, you can go fuck yourself.

Maby should have came to me before you came here.

thanks once again.

xxxx[/b]
    even if he did take the wrong approach to get his money/account.. u SHOULD still refund him.. if u dont then u should be banned

This person deserves to get his 103 dollar back from Cammy, even if he called you a scammer you owe him that money because you fucked him over with an unsafe char and some lies. I dont know any of you two, never talked with you nor replied on any of your posts. But after reading this whole topic. Cammy you are worthless.....Give this guy his money back and let bygones be bygones. or how the fuck you call it.

ong

This person deserves to get his 103 dollar back from Cammy, even if he called you a scammer you owe him that money because you fucked him over with an unsafe char and some lies. I dont know any of you two, never talked with you nor replied on any of your posts. But after reading this whole topic. Cammy you are worthless.....Give this guy his money back and let bygones be bygones. or how the fuck you call it.[/b]
    Cammy didnt him over.., guild wars freak fuck himself over and how did he know the acc was unsafe while he was selling it
    as the buyer..its your responsibility to find out all the info about the acc ur buying like were there any previous owners and if it did who were they
    how long have u had it blah blah blah
    if u dont take precautions then dont buy acc's

and yes giuldwarsfreak shud get at least half the money back...
    but then again he did make this post in calling him a scammer and shit without really talking to cammy
    so he fucked himself over

and no im not taking sides with the "scammer" im taking sides the the person i think/know is right

Deals It

Cammy here.

They took away my posting privalages.

The error returned was:
    Sorry, your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end on Feb 26 2008, 10:41 PM.

But Ong, i have no fucking clue who you are. But tyvm for coming to stand up for me, Take a back seat <3

I should refund him? I was told id be banned if i didnt give any proof i didnt scam him, and has he posted proof that he GOT Scammed.

I think not.

Anyone realised that? Oh wait, no because everyone stands p when they see a paypal receipt, and honestly, i have no fucking clue how a "LOL?" Describes being scammed.

And he ASKED ME THIS After he made this fucking topic, and he claims my "LOL?" (there is a question mark here, did you notice?) And he says its proof i scammed him

Guild Wars freak.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Deals It

Oh, thanks for finding my bebo.

I never use it but my parents use mine just to ease drop on my brother, and they told me.

Ive closed the acct cuz i havent used it in 1 year because i hate internet sites like that.

You really ARE a PEDOPHILE, STALKER arent you :lol: :lol:

Come get me at my house, ill be waiting you fat shit.

But wait, your too scared

Scince your the big man.

P.s mr donald Graham, your $100 is making a nice addition to my ZX6R

Thanks again babe xxx

GuildWarsfreak

Ong i dont even know why ur getting involved but maybe u should read the topic before u start flaming me for having money+an account taken off me.

Deals It

Ong i dont even know why ur getting involved but maybe u should read the topic before u start flaming me for having money+an account taken off me.[/b]
    No sir, hes getting involved cuz your a faggot.

GuildWarsfreak

i think its time to /close

Justice has been served

Deals It

SIR YOUR BUSTED!!!!

YOU SCAMMED SOMEONE ON THE OFFICAL FORUMS.

BAN HIM PLEASE xDDd

I WIN.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=115639

His Real name is DONALD Graham, and that prooves it

His Email is: [email protected].

And the PROOF on it is that one guy says: hes quit to go play Guild Wars, and look at your ko4l name...
    Got anything to say?

GuildWarsfreak

yea that was like 8months ago and i gave his items to the clan dont see what this has to do with that

Deals It

i think its time to /close

Justice has been served[/b]
    No it hasnt, because i can call the police to land you in shit for internet stalking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GuildWarsfreak

No it hasnt, because i can call the police to land you in shit for internet stalking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    go ahead Posting 1 sentence on bebo will give me a long time in jail i&#39;m sure

Deals It

no, buts known as stalking

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast