Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ong i dont even know why ur getting involved but maybe u should read the topic before u start flaming ...
Page: 12

ong

Ong i dont even know why ur getting involved but maybe u should read the topic before u start flaming me for having money+an account taken off me.[/b]
    i did read most of it
    and what i basically got was
    u lost an acc for not being smart about it
    and ur trying to find someone to blame so u blame the seller
    but in the end it was ur fault but ur not owning up to ur stupid mistake and u want money back

i did the same shit but i didnt make a useless post blamming the guy for scamming me
    cuz i know it was my fault for being too stupid and nice and yes 100 bucks is still something to bitch about
    but it was ur fault

but anyways ur a scammer urself u asshole
    i hope someone cuts ur balls off cuz u dont deserve them u pussy

well that was my yearly posting on ko4life XD

zheka1k

A third retarded post. Please keep posting. Never stop posting.[/b]
    You are probably the most retarded person ever born. Seeing u flame in every topic without even knowing whats going on, and you support bug abusers. You are a piece of shit. All this tells me what kind of a person you are, and I think, my friend, you should just shut up and never post again.

Thats just my two cents.

tamachan

You are probably the most retarded person ever born. Seeing u flame in every topic without even knowing whats going on, and you support bug abusers. You are a piece of shit. All this tells me what kind of a person you are, and I think, my friend, you should just shut up and never post again.

Thats just my two cents.[/b]
    +100

Moemoney is just a fucking retard who thinks hes some ganster flamer but hes just a no life loser.
    If he cant get attention and flame wars from ko4life, he would get it from Youtube comments.

ong

oops

zheka1k

+100

Moemoney is just a fucking retard who thinks hes some ganster flamer but hes just a no life loser.
    If he cant get attention and flame wars from ko4life, he would get it from Youtube comments.[/b]
    Tama, we think so alike :P

Tama, we think so alike :P[/b]
    us 3 think alike bros ~! re-unite

Banned

Uhh why is this topic still going on? I think in 9 pages if Cammy was a scammer there would be enough evidence to get him banned.. Is he banned? I am not sure haven't looked.

If not

/close

no, buts known as stalking [/b]
    Stalking on the internet? Get fucking real dude you can't go to jail for that :mellow:

agendas

/close[/b]
    amen

daromeo

sounds like a regular scam... sad.

daromeo

I had same thing happen, i boughht a char, and someone else knew the information, its like the character got sold to 2 people...

Banned

scammy has a 7 day mute for being an asshole, like always, so he wont be replying to this anytime soon :lol:

Deals It

scammy has a 7 day mute for being an asshole, like always, so he wont be replying to this anytime soon :lol:[/b]
    Like always, mm.

Maby thats because i HAVE a life, no?

Talk more shit you stupid nlgger (censored).

Btw, who wanted you in my topic of fucking fame.

GTFO Of my topic muhammed.

Banned

Like always, mm.

Maby thats because i HAVE a life, no?

Talk more shit you stupid nlgger (censored).

Btw, who wanted you in my topic of fucking fame.

GTFO Of my topic muhammed.[/b]
    Go scam more people and troll more topics you scum. If you got nothing better to say than the above you better keep your mouth shut. And I dont have a life? And you do? If scamming people and getting in other people's topic just to flame/spam is called a LIFE, then i dont.

Go scam more people and troll more topics you scum. If you got nothing better to say than the above you better keep your mouth shut. And I dont have a life? And you do? If scamming people and getting in other people's topic just to flame/spam is called a LIFE, then i dont.[/b]
    if being a random asshole, and flaming people is called a LIFE, im sure you have an awesome one

Banned

if being a random asshole, and flaming people is called a LIFE, im sure you have an awesome one[/b]
    Ride that dick more pls.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast