Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My private life is diffrent from yours, your the one whos too much of a pussy to not come to ...
Page: 4

My private life is diffrent from yours, your the one whos too much of a pussy to not come to my house, then you can see for yourself that im not shit talking.

And im not skinny, i dont wear glasses. Im a fat bastard.

P.s i found out who has your warrior, and im gona find out who sold it to him, and i suppect it was you.

Banned

Cammy should change his name to Scammy.

Royalassassin

=/ just meet irl and sort this out.

Cammy should change his name to Scammy.[/b]
    Hahahaha :P

OLD as fuck, started as a joke and still is a joke

Royal, i wished he would, but we all know it wont happen despite him saying it as hes a chicken shit.

Last time im responding to this topic[/b]
    Im not gona reply anymore[/b]

GuildWarsfreak

My private life is diffrent from yours, your the one whos too much of a pussy to not come to my houseses.[/b]

Weren't you preaching about grammar earlier?

Oh so now i've sold the account, considering i lost it 3 days after trading with you i must have magicall powers. Your just worried Cammy that people finally are seeing you for what you are(a two faced,scamming lier).

P.S keep the lies coming your just digging a bigger hole for yourself with every post you make.

Message me ur address and lets go

ooo you guys are scawy

ooo you guys are scawy [/b]
    Yeah i know

And curly, i just love topics like this where i get attention I wanna be labeled attention whore

And nice at editing my post.

I can do that also.

My mum is a transvestite.[/b]

Want my adress? Just look at the paypal shipping information retard.

Banned

Not only do you seek attention, but just by posting you make it evident that you are a mindless retard. You claimed you had no way to obtain the account back therefore you couldn&#39;t scam the account back, yet on a second post you literally said "I have enough information to get the account back." You claimed you wouldn&#39;t post anymore, but on the very same page you posted again.

Cammy the Scammy Wammy?

Good luck trying to still cover your scam. I actually think your idiocy is overshadowing the scam aspect of the thread. Keep going Bozo the Clown, don&#39;t drop the tomatoes.

tamachan

Not only do you seek attention, but just by posting you make it evident that you are a mindless retard. You claimed you had no way to obtain the account back therefore you couldn&#39;t scam the account back, yet on a second post you literally said "I have enough information to get the account back." You claimed you wouldn&#39;t post anymore, but on the very same page you posted again.

Cammy the Scammy Wammy?

Good luck trying to still cover your scam. I actually think your idiocy is overshadowing the scam aspect of the thread. Keep going Bozo the Clown, don&#39;t drop the tomatoes.[/b]
    Scammy is my word, Fu*k off seriously, Dont u remember? Ur a scammer and a hacker urself. People had to read ur stupid countless topics of knowing some bugs and hacks but in the end u just wanted to scam people&#39;s money by paypal, a guy even made a topic about you and saying how stupid dumb ass u are and the mods +1 and Thanked him.
    If u change the Subject i wont reply. You have 0 Rights to call someone a scammer when ur a scammer urself who seeks Attention by posting rubbish.

Banned

Scammy is my word, Fu*k off seriously, Dont u remember? Ur a scammer and a hacker urself. People had to read ur stupid countless topics of knowing some bugs and hacks but in the end u just wanted to scam people&#39;s money by paypal, a guy even made a topic about you and saying how stupid dumb ass u are and the mods +1 and Thanked him.
    If u change the Subject i wont reply. You have 0 Rights to call someone a scammer when ur a scammer urself who seeks Attention by posting rubbish.[/b]
    I won&#39;t change the subject. I will actually call you upon it. Find the topic where I "scammed" someone.

My turn?

Hey don&#39;t you remember? You had sex with a goat. The goat made a topic about it and all the other fellow goats +1 the goat because your penis was too small and you didn&#39;t satisfy the goat community.

Oh by the way, scammy isn&#39;t even a word. It is a play on his name. Even a retarded monkey can make the same pun. You actually claim the "word" as your own, which makes this situation funny. Did you also invent the word "moron"?

tamachan

I won&#39;t change the subject. I will actually call you upon it. Find the topic where I "scammed" someone.

My turn?

Hey don&#39;t you remember? You had sex with a goat. The goat made a topic about it and all the other fellow goats +1 the goat because your penis was too small and you didn&#39;t satisfy the goat community.

Oh by the way, scammy isn&#39;t even a word. It is a play on his name. Even a retarded monkey can make the same pun. You actually claim the "word" as your own, which makes this situation funny. Did you also invent the word "moron"?[/b]
    Its like a few months ago, the mods proberly deleted it as its fake + retarded. I dont need to prove anything, Most of us know ur a lieing di*khead.
    Words are words u can read and say, it doesnt need to mean anything as its still a word. A retarded monkey cant think if its retarded, I never claimed any word as my own, i just thought about the word "Scammy" and since no one said it or does it mean anything i decided that it is a word Cammy and i will understand.

Anyway u changed the subject, i guess since ur so stupid to think a retarded monkey can think that i had to reply and tell you u changed the subject.
    Since u know so much about goats i guess ur a goat urself.

Banned

Its like a few months ago, the mods proberly deleted it as its fake + retarded. I dont need to prove anything, Most of us know ur a lieing di*khead.
    Words are words u can read and say, it doesnt need to mean anything as its still a word. A retarded monkey cant think if its retarded, I never claimed any word as my own, i just thought about the word "Scammy" and since no one said it or does it mean anything i decided that it is a word Cammy and i will understand.

Anyway u changed the subject, i guess since ur so stupid to think a retarded monkey can think that i had to reply and tell you u changed the subject.
    Since u know so much about goats i guess ur a goat urself.[/b]
    I never changed the subject. In fact let me quote myself, "I won&#39;t change the subject. I will actually call you upon it. Find the topic where I "scammed" someone."

Furthermore, one has to prove something when one brings it up otherwise one would be considered a dumbass.

In this case, your words are obsolete.

Are you sure it was a few months ago? Maybe it was a year ago? Maybe the person who made the topic was Michael Jackson and he had a really really long stick stuck up his ass?

With you, the possibilities are endless.

Why change your already retarded statements to something even more retarded? Frankly speaking, it only makes you look more of an idiot. You specifically said, "Scammy is my word." Once again let me point out that Scammy is not really a word, but a pun on the name Cammy. Any person who actually claims it as their own, in your case you did, is a really stupid person - which you are.

You haven&#39;t answered my question. Did you also invent the word "moron"?

Banned

Continuation from my last post, just to show how big of a flip-flopping idiot that you are. I am mean really we are still on the same page.

You really are dumb aren&#39;t you dude? Maybe your mom was consuming paint chips while she was pregnant with you?

I haven&#39;t really flamed anyone since I was on ranking. With you, I made an exception. Welcome to the club.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

He types like a turk imo ¬_¬
    "i still have the information for me to change that info to his account that he bought off me"

Please explain what it means?

The way i see it.

I STILL HAVE THE INFORMATION TO CHANGE HIS ACCOUNT HE BOUGHT OFF ME.

Yet.

????Explain????[/b]
    Your a retard. Don&#39;t take the piss out of other people&#39;s grammar and spelling when you can&#39;t speak the language properly yourself.

To be honest your both acting like immature kids. Cammy saying he&#39;s all hench and scarred and bulked out, and then guild saying nah your not your just a liar.

Guild if u think he ain&#39;t then why dont u go pay him a visit. Both of you stop acting as if your hard G&#39;s over a fucking internet forum. If you think u got the balls to battle it out in real life then why dont you actually do it instead of fucking around on ko4life. It pisses me off when people bring real life into these things because 90% of the time everyone is bullshitting.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast