Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow... just give him the money and freaking stop :angry: and this topic is over with :unsure: so u dont ...
Page: 5

desired

wow... just give him the money and freaking stop :angry: and this topic is over with :unsure: so u dont have to carrie the name "scammy" with u.... its just a game... :P

and + now a suggestion to all ppls... GET OFF UR LAZY ASS AND JUST EXP OR PK STOP WITH THE BUYING AND SELLING ACCOUNT SHIT UR JUST GONNA END UP LIKE THESE GUYS..... SO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=/

p.s i find this topic very funny :lol: because u both are idiots :P
    p.s.s for u that sold the account .. fuk off
    p.s.s.s for u that bought the account ... BE SMARTER

p.s.s.s.s im only 5years old so pls excuse my bad grammer/spelling :lol:

<33

GuildWarsfreak

Your a retard. Don&#39;t take the piss out of other people&#39;s grammar and spelling when you can&#39;t speak the language properly yourself.[/b]
    That wasnt about his grammar he clearly said that "I have the info to change his account" but in the message he sent me earlier..... well read it.

If he is this trustable person he should help me get it back/refund and i wouldnt of made this topic

ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD FOR ME TO EXPLAIN IT FOR THE 8th TIME?

I TRADED HIM AN ACCOUNT IN RETURN FOR THE WARRIOR, I HAVE ALL INFORMATION TO THAT ACCOUNT SO I CAN CHANGE PASS ETC ETC -( TO THE ACCOUNT I GAVE HIM... )

Wow learn english. I allready tried to make it clear of what i was saying before hand, but obviously your dumb as fuck.

And resser, i dont really care if he comes to my house xD I dont need to pretend im hard over the net, cuz he can find it when he comes to visit me then he can take all his shit talk back.

And to the guy who said give him his money back - He has it back, he charge-back&#39;d me.

And ps. Pvvned has your account now, he got it from the guy that sold it to me, so im not really fucked atall, he will just have to get rid of it quick

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol did u try and scamm him?

GuildWarsfreak

And to the guy who said give him his money back - He has it back, he charge-back&#39;d me.[/b]

its still an open dispute actually.

Banned

Wow, once again Scammy lied. "He has the money back" when it is still in open dispute. This is getting too funny.

Total Messages: 3
    From PayPal: PayPal on 14/01/2008 14:06 GMT
    Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
    From Buyer: Donald Graham on 14/01/2008 14:06 GMT
    We Agreed the trade through a forum and he has not delivered the account to me as we agreed upon payment
    From Buyer: Donald Graham on 14/01/2008 13:43 GMT
    The Account i Purchased was not delivered to me

Lie more about it, im sorry buy im affraid ive got proof you received it.

I did deliver it, but obviously the previous owner before me has sold it on again after changed info.

Banned

Wow, you really are an idiot. By posting that log, you have just proved what he just said "It is still an open dispute" - a contradiction to what you said previously which was "And to the guy who said give him his money back - He has it back, he charge-back&#39;d me." NO HE DOESNT FUCKING HAVE HIS MONEY BACK.

Per your log, the only action that was taken was him escalating the problem to paypal. HE IS NOT THE ONE THAT LIED, IT IS STILL YOU THAT IS LYING AND PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS.

You have the option to "REFUND" the money. Why don&#39;t you use it?

Obviously it&#39;s not his fault that you sold an unsafe account. And per your own statement, "the previous owner before me has sold it on again after changed info." So refund the money?

In my opinion, and people can see this, you are just a silly little retard trying to scam someone out of $100.

How many more contradictions? How many more lies? Let&#39;s tune in and find out.

GuildWarsfreak

Total Messages: 3
    From PayPal: PayPal on 14/01/2008 14:06 GMT
    Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
    From Buyer: Donald Graham on 14/01/2008 14:06 GMT
    We Agreed the trade through a forum and he has not delivered the account to me as we agreed upon payment
    From Buyer: Donald Graham on 14/01/2008 13:43 GMT
    The Account i Purchased was not delivered to me

Lie more about it, im sorry buy im affraid ive got proof you received it.

I did deliver it, but obviously the previous owner before me has sold it on again after changed info.[/b]
    Seriously you have a problem with lying Cammy you know fine well its still in dispute

Wow, you really are an idiot. By posting that log, you have just proved what he just said "It is still an open dispute" - a contradiction to what you said previously which was "And to the guy who said give him his money back - He has it back, he charge-back&#39;d me." NO HE DOESNT FUCKING HAVE HIS MONEY BACK.

Per your log, the only action that was taken was him escalating the problem to paypal. HE IS NOT THE ONE THAT LIED, IT IS STILL YOU THAT IS LYING AND PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS.

You have the option to "REFUND" the money. Why don&#39;t you use it?

Obviously it&#39;s not his fault that you sold an unsafe account. And per your own statement, "the previous owner before me has sold it on again after changed info." So refund the money?

In my opinion, and people can see this, you are just a silly little retard trying to scam someone out of $100.

How many more contradictions? How many more lies? Let&#39;s tune in and find out.[/b]

if he did want to scam, he wouldnt scam the cheapest usd deal he&#39;s done lmao........ think of some common sense, a guy whos done over thousands of dollars of USD deals, and everything is PERFECT so far.. then u blame him to scam 130$?......... lmao...........

tamachan

I never changed the subject. In fact let me quote myself, "I won&#39;t change the subject. I will actually call you upon it. Find the topic where I "scammed" someone."

Furthermore, one has to prove something when one brings it up otherwise one would be considered a dumbass.

In this case, your words are obsolete.

Are you sure it was a few months ago? Maybe it was a year ago? Maybe the person who made the topic was Michael Jackson and he had a really really long stick stuck up his ass?

With you, the possibilities are endless.

Why change your already retarded statements to something even more retarded? Frankly speaking, it only makes you look more of an idiot. You specifically said, "Scammy is my word." Once again let me point out that Scammy is not really a word, but a pun on the name Cammy. Any person who actually claims it as their own, in your case you did, is a really stupid person - which you are.

You haven&#39;t answered my question. Did you also invent the word "moron"?[/b]
    hı ı am stupıd boy, who doesnt understand what is if you change the subject i wont reply = No replies = No point replying with useless crap that means nothing when you dont fuking understand my meaning of My Words and Claim as my Words.
    Do u think everyone think the same as u do? No.
    Is Scammy a word? Yes it is Formed by Abc Words Therefore it is still a word and is Described as a word. You dont say Whats that Pun. Words dont need to mean anything, It is still a word as its formed by the Letters Abcd and so on that are readable in English.

I dont need to answer ur question, Like i said ur a stupid retard who thinks retarded monkey can think and thinks i invented the word "Moron" When i first understood the meaning when i was 9 years old.

Mp3Steelo

tamachan, it&#39;s better for you to not attack someone for cammy (not cuz he&#39;s scammer or w/e but if he is then you vouched for one which makes u as guilty as he is).
    With all do respect for cammy I don&#39;t call him a scammer just vouch if you know for 100% because I made the same mistake

tamachan

tamachan, it&#39;s better for you to not attack someone for cammy (not cuz he&#39;s scammer or w/e but if he is then you vouched for one which makes u as guilty as he is).
    With all do respect for cammy I don&#39;t call him a scammer just vouch if you know for 100% because I made the same mistake[/b]
    I know 100% Cammy is Trustable, if hes not u can ban me from ko4life and call me a scammer too, Cammy isnt like Moe who takes Game > Friends / Players.

Psy

Why don&#39;t you post a paypal screenshot, Cammy?

sgtkoss99

Weren&#39;t you preaching about grammar earlier?

Oh so now i&#39;ve sold the account, considering i lost it 3 days after trading with you i must have magicall powers. Your just worried Cammy that people finally are seeing you for what you are(a two faced,scamming lier).
    P.S keep the lies coming your just digging a bigger hole for yourself with every post you make.

Message me ur address and lets go
    [/b]
    if he&#39;s such a bad scammer how come no one else seems to get scammed by him. I think ur full of it.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast