Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if he's such a bad scammer how come no one else seems to get scammed by him. I think ur ...
Page: 6

GuildWarsfreak

if he's such a bad scammer how come no one else seems to get scammed by him. I think ur full of it.[/b]
    Maybe u should try reading everything before u post.
    "And ps. Pvvned has your account now, he got it from the guy that sold it to me, so im not really fucked atall, he will just have to get rid of it quick"

If u dont understand that means he does sell unsafe accounts.

And he's also said i have the money back but i've already posted an SS proving this is untrue

GuildWarsfreak

Why don't you post a paypal screenshot, Cammy?[/b]
    Maybe cause he's lying? _ heres another SS

sgtkoss99

Maybe u should try reading everything before u post.[/b]
    I did <_<

GuildWarsfreak

I did <_<[/b]
    Maybe you can explain what you dont understand

And to see us battling out in RL, i wouldnt really give one shit, i get in fights allot and im well known in my area for it, and have many many scars on my body, one on my face that goes from the lip to the eye where my skin was ripped when i got jumped by 6 people after a fight with there "buddy", i can take care of myself, and people like him wont stand a chance, so im not really fucked.[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

sgtkoss99

well dont understand paypal so much. Also I dont see why a guy that tons of people trust has been here for a long time with 1k+ posts would scam someone...

People are fucking ignorant.
    Post count means nothing, trustability means nothing. I&#39;ve seen people with 2k posts, moderators, top 10 clan leaders scam everything...

Read the topic, if everything said is true it was really not a direct scam, just seller misleading the buyer.

tommyleonghk

IF i were to scam..i would definately try to scam a big sum of usd...and not 130usd...

btw

buy glass belt on ronark via paypal

Disease

i speak for myself.
    we did usd trade with 60$ only but he sent moeny first and everything went smoothly.

thats my experience about him.

Psy

I&#39;m not letting you off easy Cammy, post some proof against Guild Wars Freak or otherwise suffer the consequences.

sexy Owa

harsh i would like to see who is innocent in all this also :P so cammy post something

Banned

harsh i would like to see who is innocent in all this also :P so cammy post something [/b]
    Yes because it takes more than 5 days to post a snapshot. Here is an idea, why don&#39;t we give him more time? Cammy take your time please, we know pushing the prnt screen button, and then pressing ctrl + v in paint is a terrible ordeal. I hope you somehow get through it.

Psy
    Yesterday, 03:04 PM Post #85
    I&#39;m not letting you off easy Cammy, post some proof against Guild Wars Freak or otherwise suffer the consequences.

Cammy
    Local Time: Jan 24 2008, 12:03 AM

I bet Cammy is probably mentally preparing himself to face this terrible ordeal of taking a snapshot.

sexy Owa

Yes because it takes more than 5 days to post a snapshot. Here is an idea, why don&#39;t we give him more time? Cammy take your time please, we know pushing the prnt screen button, and then pressing ctrl + v in paint is a terrible ordeal. I hope you somehow get through it.

Psy
    Yesterday, 03:04 PM Post #85

Cammy
    Local Time: Jan 24 2008, 12:03 AM

I bet Cammy is probably mentally preparing himself to face this terrible ordeal of taking a snapshot.[/b]
    what did you gain from posting this >.< the way i see it this could all be a miss understanding just as equally one of them could be lying :P

Banned

what did you gain from posting this >.< the way i see it this could all be a miss understanding just as equally one of them could be lying :P[/b]
    I think our conoe is past the island of misunderstanding when Cammy was caught in his lies atleast 4 times - and that was on this thread alone.

One of them lying, you say? Yes, thats Cammy.

I gained sarcasm points.

sime217

what did you gain from posting this >.< the way i see it this could all be a miss understanding just as equally one of them could be lying :P[/b]
    ya all of you, stop trying to stick up for your "friends"
    there is enough proof against him, if he doesnt respond, ban him.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast