Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think our conoe is past the island of misunderstanding when Cammy was caught in his lies atleast 4 times ...
Page: 7

sexy Owa

I think our conoe is past the island of misunderstanding when Cammy was caught in his lies atleast 4 times - and that was on this thread alone.

One of them lying, you say? Yes, thats Cammy.

I gained sarcasm points.[/b]
    still too early to automatically assume he did it, people say stupid things when under pressure, not everyone is as slick as you on internet forums :lol:

P.s. im not one of cammy's friends. i barely know who he is aside from his legit history as a ko4life salesmen

Banned

ya all of you, stop trying to stick up for your "friends"
    there is enough proof against him, if he doesnt respond, ban him.[/b]
    Its ok. Owa is just spamming

still too early to automatically assume he did it, people say stupid things when under pressure, not everyone is as slick as you on internet forums :lol:

P.s. im not one of cammy's friends. i barely know who he is aside from his legit history as a ko4life salesmen [/b]
    Psy wouldnt post if there already wasnt enough proof to slay him.

sexy Owa

Its ok. Owa is just spamming
    Psy wouldnt post if there already wasnt enough proof to slay him.[/b]
    your right im just a spammer. i apologize

3 posts per day vs your 4 :lol:

sime217

his posts are meaningful

sexy Owa

his posts are meaningful[/b]
    dont kid yourself, vandy is a notorious spammer, often typing for no reason at all other then to make himself feel accomplished and big

now to clearify to you my opinnion of this subject as you seem to be a tad lacky in the intelligence area, Cammy has a respectable trading history, thats all i know about him. nothing proving he had done anything has been presented, only things confirming what the topic maker had posted yes that proves that the man is not lying, but it does NOT prove that cammy is. my post count doesnt mean shit to me but keeping scammers off this forum does i personally believe banning cammy without proof or him confessing would be a tad unfair, flame all you like children thats my thoughts about this

cammy wouldn't do this.. hes a trusted guy in my books.. and yeah it would help if there weren't about 3 other previous owners of that account

Psy

IF i were to scam..i would definately try to scam a big sum of usd...and not 130usd...

btw

buy glass belt on ronark via paypal [/b]

tamachan

[/b]
    HAHAHAhA i love u psy ur the best mod :P i love these cat pictures

Banned

your right im just a spammer. i apologize

3 posts per day vs your 4 :lol:[/b]
    I was given 1990 post count witch = 4 post a day. Is that my fault?
    his posts are meaningful[/b]
    slm slm B)

dont kid yourself, vandy is a notorious spammer, often typing for no reason at all other then to make himself feel accomplished and big
    now to clearify to you my opinnion of this subject as you seem to be a tad lacky in the intelligence area, Cammy has a respectable trading history, thats all i know about him. nothing proving he had done anything has been presented, only things confirming what the topic maker had posted yes that proves that the man is not lying, but it does NOT prove that cammy is. my post count doesnt mean shit to me but keeping scammers off this forum does i personally believe banning cammy without proof or him confessing would be a tad unfair, flame all you like children thats my thoughts about this[/b]
    is? lol If i was still a spammer i would be around 3k right now. I type stuff for no reason? Maybe i did a few times, who hasent? Post count is not on my mind its profile views
    Respectable trade history means nothing. A person who has basically all KO4LIFE people to vouch for him scammed some dude then tryed selling items that wernt even his so hes 3x scammer. slm slm aba

Don't get me wrong i am not saying cammy a scammer either but if psy is about to put him in the hall of shame then i guess hes doing a little dirty work then eh?

cammy wouldn't do this.. hes a trusted guy in my books.. and yeah it would help if there weren't about 3 other previous owners of that account[/b]
    He might be trustable but if a previous owner took back the account in my OPINION he should still be banned for selling the account that was not safe.

[/b]
    Very good

sexy Owa

well anyhow if he doesnt post something soon that would be good enough reason to assume hes guilty

Miss_Cleric

im still rooting for them to sort this out face to face

GuildWarsfreak

still not got my $$ back :unsure:

tommyleonghk

[/b]
    ?? what i do ?? :blink:

<_<

ShadowBane

Damn,
    Its sux how GuildWarFreak get no support cuz Cammy is well known on the forums.
    Cammy should repay him.
    Even if he dint scammed GWFreak directly,he sure did sell an unsafe accont and should suffer the consequences :angry:

GuildWarsfreak

I&#39;m not letting you off easy Cammy, post some proof against Guild Wars Freak or otherwise suffer the consequences.[/b]

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast