Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so whats finally going on... he banned or what......
Page: 8

so whats finally going on... he banned or what...

sime217

mods seem to be taking a break on this forum. i dont think they're paying much attention to this section. there are many topics of scammers WITH proof, but no one is getting banned.
    i've even sent several pms to mods but they still haven't replied about my scamming situation. its been almost a week since i reported a scammer, and still no mod involvement..
    i wonder what&#39;s going on <_<

well to ban him wouldnt be so fair...... a guy whos done so much GG trades with so many ppl.. and some bad trade results which is not even 100% his fault....... it is his fault for selling a not 100% safe char.. but... he didnt scam it back....... heh..

Emporio

ok, lets make it interesting, the two of you go head to head, some one record it and post on here, ill pitch in £20 reward money for the winner

JustEnglish

mods seem to be taking a break on this forum. i dont think they&#39;re paying much attention to this section. there are many topics of scammers WITH proof, but no one is getting banned.
    i&#39;ve even sent several pms to mods but they still haven&#39;t replied about my scamming situation. its been almost a week since i reported a scammer, and still no mod involvement..
    i wonder what&#39;s going on <_<[/b]

you should stfu.... would you like to haev an account scammed back by the original owner?? wouldnt you want ur dam money...

you should stfu.... would you like to haev an account scammed back by the original owner?? wouldnt you want ur dam money...[/b]

i think u replied the wrong post?....... hes asking to ban these scammers and u tell him about wanting money back after getting scammed?...

sexy Owa

well if he hasnt replied at this point slap him with the ban he may be scamming other people as we speak :blink:

D0ntLikeAFreak

wouldn&#39;t be suprised if cammy scammed him

SouljaPriest

Cammy u didn&#39;t know me?? oh ... Ghettochild? dont remember Massacre time? xD lawl ..

well to ban him wouldnt be so fair...... a guy whos done so much GG trades with so many ppl.. and some bad trade results which is not even 100% his fault....... it is his fault for selling a not 100% safe char.. but... he didnt scam it back....... heh..[/b]
    so according to you...if someone does 342343 good usd trades and then scams someone or sells them an unsafe account which gets scammed they shouldnt be held responsible? ive seen ppl do way more usd trades for way more money without any problems become scammers. past usd trades really dont have anything to do with this one so stop using that as a defense...

sexy Owa

so according to you...if someone does 342343 good usd trades and then scams someone or sells them an unsafe account which gets scammed they shouldnt be held responsible? ive seen ppl do way more usd trades for way more money without any problems become scammers. past usd trades really dont have anything to do with this one so stop using that as a defense...[/b]
    fact is there wasnt any solid proof presented here , which means its all innocent until Proven Guilty expecially with somebody with such a respected trade history, but with him not even attempting to defend himself its time to make a decision unless he posts soon with some defense id say its smart to just ban him :/

so according to you...if someone does 342343 good usd trades and then scams someone or sells them an unsafe account which gets scammed they shouldnt be held responsible? ive seen ppl do way more usd trades for way more money without any problems become scammers. past usd trades really dont have anything to do with this one so stop using that as a defense...[/b]
    im saying that firstly, he did so many gg usd trades and all went well................ 2ndly... he wasnt even the one that scammed back this account.... YES YES i know its partially his fault for selling an account that isnt 100% safe... but i would say that this time its only 50% his fault, and 50% the original owner of the char&#39;s fault.........maybe he sends back half the money?........

sime217

its his fault 100%. he knew it was unsafe, therefore its his FULL responsibility.

for example.. if a man has aids, and has sex WITHOUT her knowledge of him having aids, the guy is placed behind bars, no questions. why is this any different? (except for the fact that this isnt about aids, but about scamming, nevertheless same principal)

wow this topic is still going

mods seem to be taking a break on this forum. i dont think they&#39;re paying much attention to this section. there are many topics of scammers WITH proof, but no one is getting banned.
    i&#39;ve even sent several pms to mods but they still haven&#39;t replied about my scamming situation. its been almost a week since i reported a scammer, and still no mod involvement..
    i wonder what&#39;s going on <_<[/b]
    Should make me mod.. make a damn difference in this forum

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast