Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Close this topic it has gotten out of control lolzzzz :P...
Page: 9

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Close this topic it has gotten out of control lolzzzz :P

JustEnglish

you should stfu.... would you like to haev an account scammed back by the original owner?? wouldnt you want ur dam money...[/b]
    ya wrong quote lol

ya wrong quote lol[/b]

haha lmao xD i see u in ardream so much :P

and i think cammy has indirectly replied to this topic thru his sig... he added a few sentences :P

Psy

I don't like being ignored

Royalassassin

Your a retard. Don't take the piss out of other people's grammar and spelling when you can't speak the language properly yourself.

To be honest your both acting like immature kids. Cammy saying he's all hench and scarred and bulked out, and then guild saying nah your not your just a liar.

Guild if u think he ain't then why dont u go pay him a visit. Both of you stop acting as if your hard G's over a fucking internet forum. If you think u got the balls to battle it out in real life then why dont you actually do it instead of fucking around on ko4life. It pisses me off when people bring real life into these things because 90% of the time everyone is bullshitting.[/b]
    OWNED by my bedbin RESSER.

GuildWarsfreak

im saying that firstly, he did so many gg usd trades and all went well................ 2ndly... he wasnt even the one that scammed back this account.... YES YES i know its partially his fault for selling an account that isnt 100% safe... but i would say that this time its only 50% his fault, and 50% the original owner of the char's fault.........maybe he sends back half the money?........[/b]
    Ur forgetting the fact that he lied and said i have the money back when i've already proved i haven't

And isnt it a bit suspicious as soon as Cammy sells the character the "previous" owner changes the info

Oh and another thing he hasnt even said who the previous owner is. Why should he only give half the money back? if he hadnt sold the account in 2 days he would of lost it anyway but he managed to gain 100$ instead and i've lost 100$ and gained nothing

Ur forgetting the fact that he lied and said i have the money back when i've already proved i haven't

And isnt it a bit suspicious as soon as Cammy sells the character the "previous" owner changes the info[/b]
    i didnt read much about the topic and dont know much about the lying about money thingy........ i only reply based on what i know of Cammy

and at ur 2nd point... yes it would be suspicious if it was from a fishy person in the first place... but here, u bought the char from a person who has done so many usd trades, and all of em were good..... OFcourse,, it could be him scamming the account back... but in my opinion, based on knowing cammy for quite some time now, i dont believe it would be him scamming the char....... because he could have scammed me and many other people a lot of things combined worth over 100$... but he didnt..........

ofcourse,, i was not a part of this trade, hence, what i say isnt based on the facts of this particular trade.............. just my 2 cents

sexy Owa

i didnt read much about the topic and dont know much about the lying about money thingy........ i only reply based on what i know of Cammy

and at ur 2nd point... yes it would be suspicious if it was from a fishy person in the first place... but here, u bought the char from a person who has done so many usd trades, and all of em were good..... OFcourse,, it could be him scamming the account back... but in my opinion, based on knowing cammy for quite some time now, i dont believe it would be him scamming the char....... because he could have scammed me and many other people a lot of things combined worth over 100$... but he didnt..........

ofcourse,, i was not a part of this trade, hence, what i say isnt based on the facts of this particular trade.............. just my 2 cents[/b]
    he was on this forum even today, and didnt post here thats fishy imo, he should reply to a topic calling him a scammer until both sides are happy with the outcome of the topic :P

he was on this forum even today, and didnt post here thats fishy imo, he should reply to a topic calling him a scammer until both sides are happy with the outcome of the topic :P[/b]

welllzz there are many scamming issues that never get resolved............. i think he kinda chose to ignore this topic since all that results is him getting flamed

Banned

ofcourse,, i was not a part of this trade, hence, what i say isnt based on the facts of this particular trade.............. just my 2 cents[/b]
    Dude shut the fuck up already.

The core definition of a scammer is someone who gains trust to commit fraud. How the fuck can you say "Cammy can't scam because he is trustable".

Look at his claims on this thread. He claimed he couldn't take the account back, yet two pages later per his own words, he said "I have enough information to get the account back." He claimed the thread started got his money back, yet according to the snapshot provided by the thread started, his claim was once again a lie.

Even if all of us pretend to be retards and claim that he wasn't the one who scammed Guild, he sold an unsafe account. Per this post, he even claimed that it wasn't him but the old owner took the account when he said
    I did deliver it, but obviously the previous owner before me has sold it on again after changed info.[/b]
    So if the old owner supposedly did take the account back, that means Guild paid for something that he didn't recieve therefore deserves a full refund. Cammy can give him that refund just by pressing 1 button.

It's time to ban.

Guild pm Psy. He is the scamming investigation mod. He will take care of it.

Dude shut the fuck up already.

The core definition of a scammer is someone who gains trust to commit fraud. How the fuck can you say "Cammy can't scam because he is trustable".

Look at his claims on this thread. He claimed he couldn't take the account back, yet two pages later per his own words, he said "I have enough information to get the account back." He claimed the thread started got his money back, yet according to the snapshot provided by the thread started, his claim was once again a lie.

It's time to ban.

Guild pm Psy. He is the scamming investigation mod. He will take care of it.[/b]
    if this were a $500+ trade, i would totally believe cammy did this. So you say, a guy does over $3000 of USD trades, does so to gain trustability to scam 130$?......

and i already stated that it is simply what i think. Nobody except cammy knows what really happenend, not even Guild_Wars_Freak or w/e his name is... since all he knows is that he couldnt chargeback , and that teh account got hacked/scammed.

There is also no solid proof that cammy scammed the account back............only him lying about getting money or smth

Banned

if this were a $500+ trade, i would totally believe cammy did this. So you say, a guy does over $3000 of USD trades, does so to gain trustability to scam 130$?......
    and i already stated that it is simply what i think. Nobody except cammy knows what really happenend, not even Guild_Wars_Freak or w/e his name is... since all he knows is that he couldnt chargeback , and that teh account got hacked/scammed.

There is also no solid proof that cammy scammed the account back............only him lying about getting money or smth[/b]
    Dude if I was in front of you in real life I would take of my boot and hit you with it because you are a moron.

Are you also going to "THINK" that someone isn't a murderer even if he was caught on tape killing a person and pissing on him just because you saw him feed a hungry kitten once? As I said on my earlier post, shut the fuck up already. You can officially be labeled a dick sucker. Walk away.

Look at the evidence. Just on this thread, he lied 3 times. A "trustable person" doesn't lie and then lie again just to cover up his previous lies. I am not your mother so I won't lecture you on "trustability", but if I was your mother I would tell you that that is a very good indicator that the person isn't trustworthy.

I don't explain why crimes are commited, I just look at evidence. I don't know why he decided to scam "only" 100 dollars, but he scammed it.

Now please get off his penis? Be objective next time, and not a dumbass.

I have to admit though, your post keep getting funnier. I especially liked the post "He can't be a scammer, he is trustable." That one literally made me spit milk.

eduarvera23

alright i now this is offtopic but akutee wtf's ur sig lol? :s
    and on topic, well my friend says cammy's trustable so i guess he is...

So if the old owner supposedly did take the account back, that means Guild paid for something that he didn't recieve therefore deserves a full refund. Cammy can give him that refund just by pressing 1 button.[/b]

Haha that one was funny, so if i buy diamond ring, and on the way home, i get robbed, i can go back to the jewelry store, and ask for a full refund?...... lol ^^

And no, im not gonna shut up, cuz im simply posting my opinions on this forum, nobody told u to spaz at what i said, i simply said what i thought.

and once again, for the blind people out there, i am simply posting what i think about this case, nope, i dont have any evidence, and nope, i wasnt a part of this trade..... it is simply opinion based =)

and @ moemoneyman, why are you more worried about this case, than the people that were involved? Did guild_Wars_Freak offer you a free blowjob to help him flame?

alright i now this is offtopic but akutee wtf's ur sig lol? :s[/b]
    hehe, i know it looks like some really retarded, girly, kiddish cartoon, but it is actually an awesomely funny anime ^^ really really awesome

Banned

Haha that one was funny, so if i buy diamond ring, and on the way home, i get robbed, i can go back to the jewelry store, and ask for a full refund?...... lol ^^
    And no, im not gonna shut up, cuz im simply posting my opinions on this forum, nobody told u to spaz at what i said, i simply said what i thought.
    and once again, for the blind people out there, i am simply posting what i think about this case, nope, i dont have any evidence, and nope, i wasnt a part of this trade..... it is simply opinion based =)
    and @ moemoneyman, why are you more worried about this case, than the people that were involved? Did guild_Wars_Freak offer you a free blowjob to help him flame?
    hehe, i know it looks like some really retarded, girly, kiddish cartoon, but it is actually an awesomely funny anime ^^ really really awesome[/b]
    That analogy doesn't apply here.

This is the correct analogy. "I bought a knocked off diamond ring from a shady person and then sold it to another person via a trustable outlet, but he realized it was a knock off after he went to a jeweler for an appraisal so he wanted a refund."

This is only the case if we really think it wasn't Cammy who took the account back which I doubt as explained on my previous post.

Nice try though. Another retarded post added to the list.

Keep going.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast