Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

scammed by Dellgado and jakub

This is a discussion on scammed by Dellgado and jakub within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cuz hoodlum is gay cant u see that? hes calling me scammer without any proof and now he dont even ...
Page: 2

jakub

cuz hoodlum is gay cant u see that? hes calling me scammer without any proof and now he dont even answer. GG

First of all its Hoodlum problem he sent items , you guys shouldnt worry about that u didnt scam anything

First of all its Hoodlum problem he sent items , you guys shouldnt worry about that u didnt scam anything [/b]
    You do have a point, If someone accidently sends me a IN to my mail, Imma keep it - If they can't spell a name right then thats their own problem, ESPECIALLY when you sold the account :P :P

hansen

dell and jakub are trustable dont cry plz :P[/b]
    agree

Riseagainst07

Honestly I dont know any of you guys but if he did get the items he wouldnt have went through all the trouble to make this post. But I really dont know what happend but good luck getting it sorted out. And just because he mis spelled the name doesnt mean you should keep his items. Not directed towards jakup or the other person.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

pwnt.

hatamoto82

Sold them my lvl 73 mage, I accidently lettered them some items of mine a week after, Dellgado told me theyll give me my items back, i msged jakub @ ko4life because ive seen he's selling them, he told me he sold some items and its not his fault.
    first I got pissed off, but then I just asked him to give me the items he has left, and now hes ignoring me.

ill post all of the mage's account info tomorrow if he wont give me my items back
    gday[/b]
    IN was one of this items ?

KalaBunga Senior Member

in the end after finnaly speaking to hoodlum on msn , it was not hoodlum to tried to fuck my rep me but , Insulin aka yossi

so here by i appolegise for pointing at the wrong person , this has nothing to do wiht dellgado and jakub probleem

i hope you guys can sort it out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12