Scammed by Flaky

This is a discussion on Scammed by Flaky within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i bought that acc for 35gbs 2days ago and now when i logged off i cant log back in. ...
Page: 1

Default Scammed by Flaky

Well i bought that acc for 35gbs 2days ago and now when i logged off i cant log back in. It seems like the new password got activated just
    when i logged off or something. aint posting any proof but if u see him think twice before you give him any money

this happened in c-west

He scammed my friend Steven also. Steven bought the account, along with an avedon 8, which later was taken because Steven wasn't smart enough to ask for the s.a/email/etc.

Fixxer

Omg :s.

Quote Originally Posted by asdas View Post
    Well i bought that acc for 35gbs 2days ago and now when i logged off i cant log back in. It seems like the new password got activated just
    when i logged off or something. aint posting any proof but if u see him think twice before you give him any money

this happened in c-west
    yet again this has happend to so many ppl wish ppl knew how to read, but anyways why u pay 35gb? that is so over priced for that char, i have all the info to the char but i dont have the pasword i am the orginal owner of this account if u want to try to get it back LMK

It had krowaz set+6 and old uniques on it.
    and it was in apero back then, thought he wouldnt scam like that
    im not sure how could i get it back if you cant. and all this happened many months ago probably got new owner already.