Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by K2?

This is a discussion on Scammed by K2? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think i have been scammed by K2. 3 days ago i was normally playing KO, i have putted merchant ...
Page: 1

Noname_pl

I think i have been scammed by K2. 3 days ago i was normally playing KO, i have putted merchant at night and when i woke up i was dc'ed. I had no time to check what cause the dc (was hurrying to work). 2 days later i try to login to game and it says that is invalid password. I can't login also on USKO official website to get CS help. Noone had access to my account, and noone had data needed to chenge my password. I tried many times to login with same result. I have even try old passwords, but no effect. I tried then forgot password option so i get an e-mail containing new passw, and instructions what to do next, but never didn't recieved it. I had on that account lvl 65 BP with MS+8 WSE PE KB AR EP+1 bp +8 suit with gob pauldron and pads Dotl +6. In inn i had Elf belt, PP+1 syphioric +7 another Dotl +3 set shells +7 but helmet was a +8 shell, smite hammer +3, some scrolls and about 1 week gold prem left. I have access on KO officiall forum, so it is not ip ban. Any1 else got this situation?

Banned Senior Member

K2 sux , go find other game to play.

Hey cutie Senior Member

K2 sux , go find other game to play.[/b]
    says a lvl 80 ..

btw make a new account or sumthing and send a Cs regarding your account on behalf .. give all the info that would prove ur the official owner, its been happening to alot o ppl lately

Banned

you just got hacked.

Cammers91

you just got hacked.[/b]
    Yup Probaly If you Were K2'd the account would of been banned for somthing u never did.

Noname_pl

Then why i can't login even on their website? It shows wrong password also.

N0Alibi

ye hacked, hacker changed full info i guess

Gr33nDragon

+1 hacked, try to change ur email password & security question.

Then, make new account on USKO, go to CS, send a ticket and ask to change informations... explain them the same like here...

Maybe u can ask rollback, and ask them for check IP connection

Every internet provider got an specific IP range, so they can easyli check if it was u or not on your account. Except if the hacker is on the same internet provider, and on the same country

dontmess

yep u were hacked. thats what happend to nelsonbelson. he got to change his pw and when he logged in items were all gone.

wOLfi

keylogger ftw :mellow:

I think i have been scammed by K2. 3 days ago i was normally playing KO, i have putted merchant at night and when i woke up i was dc'ed. I had no time to check what cause the dc (was hurrying to work). 2 days later i try to login to game and it says that is invalid password. I can't login also on USKO official website to get CS help. Noone had access to my account, and noone had data needed to chenge my password. I tried many times to login with same result. I have even try old passwords, but no effect. I tried then forgot password option so i get an e-mail containing new passw, and instructions what to do next, but never didn't recieved it. I had on that account lvl 65 BP with MS+8 WSE PE KB AR EP+1 bp +8 suit with gob pauldron and pads Dotl +6. In inn i had Elf belt, PP+1 syphioric +7 another Dotl +3 set shells +7 but helmet was a +8 shell, smite hammer +3, some scrolls and about 1 week gold prem left. I have access on KO officiall forum, so it is not ip ban. Any1 else got this situation?[/b]
    i got the same shit i went to sleep and put mine char in merchant mode then when i woke up i saw my char got dc i thouth it was thx to the crapy stability well i tryed to join with me acc and "invalid password" now i havent accsess to mine account, i tryed then forgot password option so i get an e-mail containing new pass , and instructions what to do next , but never didnt recivet it . =/ its rly pice of shit. now im sending tickets to cs i hope get mine acc back.

P.S srry for my bad english <.<

Hamishtoc_theBear

i got the same shit i went to sleep and put mine char in merchant mode then when i woke up i saw my char got dc i thouth it was thx to the crapy stability well i tryed to join with me acc and "invalid password" now i havent accsess to mine account, i tryed then forgot password option so i get an e-mail containing new pass , and instructions what to do next , but never didnt recivet it . =/ its rly pice of shit. now im sending tickets to cs i hope get mine acc back.

P.S srry for my bad english <.<[/b]

OMG amiga noooo WTF is going on !! u cant merchant anymore?? and if u do u have to be scared this wud happen to u 2 . This is SHYT , hackers now choose their own victims no matter wot if they saw u with good stuff and afk they can hack u now, and the worst of all they keep ur account. I think some1 inside ko is helping them to hack accounts.
    I hope u get ur account back and im really sorry and upset of this. We played together since long time. is unbelievable

Huck

keylogger ftw :mellow:[/b]
    stfu dumbass ...

On the topic, u were hacked like me and some other ppl. I believe that was a DB hacker

becuz our password was changed, but we didnt recieve any email about it.

That sucks, im sorry for ya.

Netore

alot of people are having these problems

seems like you got hacked.. wellcome to the club <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast