Scammed by Nikleo

This is a discussion on Scammed by Nikleo within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can only blame myself since I willingly gave him the log in info but I figured I could trust ...
Page: 1

bugabuga

Default Scammed by Nikleo

I can only blame myself since I willingly gave him the log in info but I figured I could trust him. Anyways, logged today to find 890m in ionia as well as a foverin, cleaver+9 and iron bow +3rb gone. He was the only other one with the info and seeing as he has quit KO and is banned on KO4life I guess he figured he has nothing to lose.
    Trying to find the MSN convo where I sent the info.....

like you said, its your fault for sharing with him
    dont know why you thought he was trustable,

Megatr0n

Why would you trust a KNOWN koxper with your info?

Banned

Proof or don't make a topic.

09chilton

straight from nik's keyboard "just say simply i retired the day i got banned from ko4life." "i uninstalled ko and flat refuse to play it ever again."

I can honestly vouche for this texan i've done lots of usd trades with him etc hes a good guy with a good job and family theres no reason for him to scam.

i also think its true since im always askin him if he is still on ko and he answer that he is playing on WOW and he stopped playin ko

So get PROOFS first before opening a topic

And to megatr0n , a koxper is different than a scammer , tought u would know about that...

Rock Therapy

Quote Originally Posted by 09chilton View Post
    straight from nik's keyboard "just say simply i retired the day i got banned from ko4life." "i uninstalled ko and flat refuse to play it ever again."

I can honestly vouche for this texan i've done lots of usd trades with him etc hes a good guy with a good job and family theres no reason for him to scam.
    This.

I played the account in question for some time and some of those items were never even on the character. This is obviously slander for whatever reason.
    If thats not enough proof...

He uninstalled KO and has since got a new computer that does not contain KO in any form.

And like Vandy said, Proof that its true or this is just horse shit. He's quite up in arms about this, and I think it would be nice to have his name cleared and this thread deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Therapy View Post
    This.

I played the account in question for some time and some of those items were never even on the character. This is obviously slander for whatever reason.
    If thats not enough proof...

He uninstalled KO and has since got a new computer that does not contain KO in any form.

And like Vandy said, Proof that its true or this is just horse shit. He's quite up in arms about this, and I think it would be nice to have his name cleared and this thread deleted.
    i agree with this

DrugUser

this nikleo scammed me out of 400$ AND MY FUCKING ACCOUNT HEH....... YEAH OK HE IS A TRUSTABLE GG FROM WOW..... /Fail btw nikleo im coming to texas soon and i have your adress from WU so goodnight B1tch im takin my 400$ back AND Then some. btw niklea is a fucking fat faggot with ugly kids cant wait to see you bro

Bit off topic but is that "DrugUser" the same one that was named "gramps" on Cwest?

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrugUser View Post
    this nikleo scammed me out of 400$ AND MY FUCKING ACCOUNT HEH....... YEAH OK HE IS A TRUSTABLE GG FROM WOW..... /Fail btw nikleo im coming to texas soon and i have your adress from WU so goodnight B1tch im takin my 400$ back AND Then some. btw niklea is a fucking fat faggot with ugly kids cant wait to see you bro
    Good to hear that YOU got scammed.
    Always nice to hear that a scammer got scammed, lol

Banned

ok , simply said i have my paypal info and willing to share it with a mod , also druguser i havent a clue who you are its really funny ive played for over 7 years and been accused of being a scammer 1 time, the guy later apoligized for it , i quit 4 months ago when i was banned from ko4life and uninstalled ko , i am retired from gaming and back in college i have no time for this kiddie games anymore , i am more then willing to assist ko4life staff and find out who is using my name to scam , if they are not using the email address [email protected] then you are not speaking to me , also if you dont provide a msn history and/or more reliable proof that it was me who took these items from you then it didnt happen . of course you and me both know why you wont provide the msn history.

now to druguser , my address shouldnt be to hard for you to proof it was me , simply put my name and address here and if its correct i will be more then happy to take 400 $ out of my bank and wire it to you today . i have no fear they the name and address you post will be incorrect , i dont know who you are for 1 , and i have never played a account with that name .

as far as to those who call me a cheater , read ko4life 90 % of you are doing it , and the other 10% are good liars . i could post all the ss's of people i have cheated with and accounts i have used lvling bugging for , but what seperates me from the rest of you is im above the chaos of destroying someone else's goodtime and name , i hope you all learn some point in your life that the way you play this game also dictates the way you are in real life .

i hope that this cituation will be cleared up soon , mods dont worry i am only posting to this topic and when its closed you can re-ban me if you like.....regardless i wont be back ever!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DrugUser View Post
    hi andrew , your once again , incorrect you bought the account from me , then shared your id and password with a bunch of people why i begged and begged you to change it , you then got scammed by tristan maggie's little brother who bragged to me about doing it , i offered to give half the money back because of our friendship , you declined to take any money , this all was based on ronark , along time ago and has nothing to do with any character named drugsuser it had to do with a char named CroNe and when i met up with you again you where playing ionia ardeam and you had some bunk ass lvl 58 warrior who you koxped , you even told me you would koxp me a char up to that so i can play with you , then you scammed a bunch of people ....

ImNotZero/Imn0tzero/StoneColdRapist/StoneColdWarrior is a scammer!

Anyone know anything bout a carnac west char StoneColdRapist/StoneColdWarrior?

as you can see, this guy is a thief , and not only that he is a liar . andrew i offered to assist you in getting your account back you logged off and never showed back up , nearly 1 1/2 years later you just back out with this bullshit , you know aswell as i know you the only person to call me a scammer in over 7 years . i offered to help you and you even said in the topic about it you where wrong and apoligized for it .

the topic was made by M4WR , some of you may remember him from pathos claiming to have bought gm items and he made the topic its too old i searched for it . mods i think the case is closed here we got 1 guy who wont post msn logs and the other guy is a proven liar and scammer , asfar as any scams here there was /is none and will be none .

IN ENDING THIS

mods close this please and re ban me , my time with ko and ko4life has been over and will stay this way thanks

ONCE AGAIN

do no accept emails from

[email protected]

DO NOT TRADE ANYONE WITH THE NAME NIKLEO OR ANY OTHER PERSON CLAIMING TO BE ME .

i dont play ko , i uninstalled it and flat ass refuse to play it ever again

goodluck to everyone who plays and to what friends i had it was a pleasure playing with you buh-bye

TheSonOfSam

that happens when you share your account...so is all your fault dude