Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Destro aka 1Gegen1 is a scammer!

This is a discussion on Destro aka 1Gegen1 is a scammer! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was sharing with him on Akara, He told me that he sold his account for 1000usd. Gonna hack 2 ...
Page: 1

BJK

I was sharing with him on Akara, He told me that he sold his account for 1000usd. Gonna hack 2 weeks later by sending tickets.

His forum id is : Destro
    His Pathos id was/is : 1Gegen1

It may be changed now.

I want to warn you all, 1 person got hacked right now.

Never buy a level 78 sin from a guy named Destro.

Just wanna warn ya'll.

That lvl 78 sin is at pathos? HolmsiMustDie?

johhnyutah

yeah thats the account... He has done that 3 different times to 3 different people now. I tried to tell brad not to do it and not to sell it to Juro but from what i see he did it anyway now juro is fucked too. This sucks man I hate turks... So easy for them to get an accounts info changed it takes us like 2 months... such BS

Destro

lol i got scamed by brad.. and mp3steelo got scammed fron brad too (i think so) i talked already with mp3 and he know what ill do.. and where is your proofs? any ss or somethig else ?? look at his face
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2565/anil3uo9.jpg
    he think he is a halk he is only a boy that can talk only with a keeyboard
    I kicked him from my acount because he tryed to hack me and cause of him i dont need hear bad words about my dead mother.. the acount is mine i buy premiums for it i paid money for it so stfu bb

Mp3Steelo

lol very gg
    I payed brad his money and I payed other people for some items, spend over 1000 usd and lost even much more when I got hacked, why ?
    Because brad was soo stupid (with all respect to brad) he sold the account before paying destro lol
    Who gets fucked ? me

St0neColdKill3r

Someone show some proof of who is the scammer around here. This has been going on for a long ass time now. Everyone blaiming everyone else. Post proof of who is the twattie scammer so they can get bounced from these forums. I dealt with Destro once and it was all good is the only thing i can say.

Mp3Steelo

Don't know how to post images to the forum, otherwise I can show you that the email of the ID was mine

johhnyutah

Brads in florida atm cause his aunt had to go to rehab. He is watching his lil cuz till she gets out (sorry brad i know you didnt want anyone to know about that shit but your getting named as a scammer)
    Anyway he bought destros account and payed him with an account from Akara, Destro hacked the account back. Sold it to someone else and now he is in complete ownership of the account again. Like I said its bs but what can you do but wait till brad gets back to pay destro really. Not his fault really he has just had some fucked up shit happen over the last year. Some of you know some of it some of you know all of it. If you dont know anything then dont act like you do pls.

yah brad was on msn last night (i wasnt). he's always been so nice to everyone so i sure hope he isnt the mastermind behind all this

Destro

Brads in florida atm cause his aunt had to go to rehab. He is watching his lil cuz till she gets out (sorry brad i know you didnt want anyone to know about that shit but your getting named as a scammer)
    Anyway he bought destros account and payed him with an account from Akara, Destro hacked the account back. Sold it to someone else and now he is in complete ownership of the account again. Like I said its bs but what can you do but wait till brad gets back to pay destro really. Not his fault really he has just had some fucked up shit happen over the last year. Some of you know some of it some of you know all of it. If you dont know anything then dont act like you do pls.[/b]
    he have pay me 600$ at the first.
    His acount on akara cost me 150$, so 450$ left.. he says me he would pay it after 1week because his girlfriends/freind have birthdays at the week, so i trust him and I was waiting. Now about 1 mouth is gone and nothing from Brad, I saw him one time in Ko4life and he oppened topic, i write there too, and his answer was he isnt at home and I said OK after Christmas I thought he will come but again no answer from Brad.... And i dont know how mp3 got hacked but I talked with him and Im trying to get the fucking acount back, @ Johnny hey dude you are only defending Brad but look at the topics he didint only scamed me there is some more ppl who give him items and dont get it back. And Brad sold the acount without paying the full money GG..
    HE can come ya Ko4life or msn.. do you think there is no internet in Florida... He need to come here and clear allthings...

Mp3Steelo

lol look at the shit going on at the worse of all is for me. Why is it so easy for ppl to do this behind their pc's ? Why can't i stab one of the fuckers in this topic

lol look at the shit going on at the worse of all is for me. Why is it so easy for ppl to do this behind their pc's ? Why can't i stab one of the fuckers in this topic [/b]
    If that was possible, people wouldn't scam that much, that's 1 thing im sure of. Even though u can be a homo sometimes, hope u get back ur money / acc man, can't beleive Brad does this shit, I'm sure theres a good explanation for it.

Mp3Steelo

haha if i get my acc back first one to kill will be you :P

he have pay me 600$ at the first.
    His acount on akara cost me 150$, so 450$ left.. he says me he would pay it after 1week because his girlfriends/freind have birthdays at the week, so i trust him and I was waiting. Now about 1 mouth is gone and nothing from Brad, I saw him one time in Ko4life and he oppened topic, i write there too, and his answer was he isnt at home and I said OK after Christmas I thought he will come but again no answer from Brad.... And i dont know how mp3 got hacked but I talked with him and Im trying to get the fucking acount back, @ Johnny hey dude you are only defending Brad but look at the topics he didint only scamed me there is some more ppl who give him items and dont get it back. And Brad sold the acount without paying the full money GG..
    HE can come ya Ko4life or msn.. do you think there is no internet in Florida... He need to come here and clear allthings...[/b]
    By scamming looks like you wont get nothing.

Mp3Steelo

By scamming looks like you wont get nothing.[/b]
    by scamming looks like he got a lvl 78 sin with 3x shard+8, 2xrol, legionnaire band, iron belt, pp+1, howling rooster, chitin set+8, 10gb noah, various other stuff worth like 15-20gb.. you call that nothing ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast