Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammed by OneHitOneKills sharer?UPDATED

This is a discussion on Scammed by OneHitOneKills sharer?UPDATED within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; moomoo : why should i do that? he hacked me, i get my account back after 3 weaks from cs, ...
Page: 4

moomoo : why should i do that? he hacked me, i get my account back after 3 weaks from cs, i can't play for 3 weaks, what do u think, ima give his itemsback?
    for all that think this is gonna help : MY BROTHER DOESNT KNOW THE INFO FROM THE CHAR, AND HE NEVER WILL KNOW,
    DUDE, THIS IS POINTLESS, HE WON'T GET SHIT BACK, ONLY THE PRIEST.

We made a deal, everything went good, he said hisself , nice trade blablabla, after 1 weak, i see i get hacked, pw is wrong,
    well, so i am like doing forgotten answer and all those crap, can't get it back, asking this retard for it, and he says , '' I DIDNT DO IT I DIDNT DO IT blablabla, 3 or 4 days later, i see , MeeP has left 4MiracLe , and then there is a new guy, FROM NOWHERE, called k77k, ( THIS IS CALLED HACKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD ) , THIS RETARD HACKED US, DID IT REALLY NICELY IMO
    you can't never ever say he hacked us but u can't also say he did it thrhough cs, he didnt know the payment info of the char, so he could never know it,

HOW I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK::::::::
    After sending miljon tickets to cs, i concluded that i needed the 2 payment info's of thechar, this noob told me El_magico bought premium for him once, so i added him on msn, asked his payment info, and he gave me, ( ty for it el magico ) so, now i got the 2 payment info's to get the account back, well i send another ticket, and voila:
    Hail (Account id)!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support.

We have processed the changes for the account "ID" as requested. Please be sure not to give out your account username and password to anyone.

Thank you for your understanding and happy hunting!

Kevin
    Knightonline Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting "Feedback" in the drop down menu

I login see this helenid +6 . ( which he lied to clan , he said to curiosity that he broke it to +7 , curio thinks he is a retard too and many think this )
    I get a pm from like 14 guys saying KOXPER KOXPER KOXPER, i bet u went archer for koxping , bleh
    If you want any chatlog i can send you, because he said hisself u have the payment info, get it back through customer suport,
    and that's what i did, and now i got it back, yippi, niceplaying![/b]
    You lie too much and leave everything important out, gtfo you scammer.

OneHitOneKill

LoL, Chatlogs prooves everything, if ya want, i can send y'all

LoL, Chatlogs prooves everything, if ya want, i can send y'all[/b]
    Why would Curiosity make up a lie like that eh? Maybe let him post it here because once i talked about the bow he asked the + and that was it.

OneHitOneKill

When i got the account back, i said that i leave badgame etc etc, he said, does k77k have items from clan on it?, i said a helenid +6 is here, he like this, '' oh that motherfuker lie'd to me, he said he broke it to +7 blablabla,'' so u scammed ur clan too,
    ME AND UR CLAN, bleh!

Mp3Steelo

Haha told you guys that even mods cant be trusted they tried to scam me 2 months ago with his poor peruvian friend frankie
    gay steelo family bunch of scamming low lifes
    faking turks always be the same..... and a happy new year

1 turk is your best friend
    2 turks you can be there friend
    3 turks you are a piece of shit for them

love you mo :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    vanuit amsterdam kun je nog stoer praten over de steelo familie maar vuile vieze kk hoerenzoon dit is gelijk de uitnodiging voor jou om dat hier te doen. kijken wat 1,2,3 turken met je doen ;-)

When i got the account back, i said that i leave badgame etc etc, he said, does k77k have items from clan on it?, i said a helenid +6 is here, he like this, '' oh that motherfuker lie'd to me, he said he broke it to +7 blablabla,'' so u scammed ur clan too,
    ME AND UR CLAN, bleh![/b]
    More lies please, i beg you, make up more storys, leave the part where you scammed me out of it even though i already have proof of you scamming me., damn your good.

PLEASE LET CURIOSITY POST IT, I FUCKING DARE YOU LIERS.

bump

CASE SOLVED, no need to ban anyone, we are all good. Curiosity did say it but because he wanted to get me my items back so :wub: Close topix.

Mp3Steelo

so now you can just walk out of here after making so many ppl doubt the reputation of steelo ?
    fuck you and your account, now i do hope you'll be hacked just because you tried to fuck up other ppl's reputation
    and to ultra, morgen ben ik in amsterdam gast dus als je me wilt spreken ken je me pmmen ;-)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ok ok its all good now, everyone can make mistakes.. I hope nobody doubted on me, cuz i wouldnt do anything to other people we talked at vent and its all good peepz, no more fights nothing

leave it this way,its the best way

That's it?

You come in bashing with Accusation's of a Person known throughout this Community as a Respectable and very Trustable person, you saw that ur wrong and all you can say is It wasnt him, sry.

I haven't seen a PROPER apologie on this topic, yet.

Ultra

vanuit amsterdam kun je nog stoer praten over de steelo familie maar vuile vieze kk hoerenzoon dit is gelijk de uitnodiging voor jou om dat hier te doen. kijken wat 1,2,3 turken met je doen ;-)[/b]
    Go bake some pizzas kiddo

That's it?

You come in bashing with Accusation's of a Person known throughout this Community as a Respectable and very Trustable person, you saw that ur wrong and all you can say is It wasnt him, sry.

I haven't seen a PROPER apologie on this topic, yet.[/b]
    What do you want, a Christmas Card? It was solved, get over it, like we did.

Whatever dude, I'm just saying you better get ur fact's straight before posting a topic like this ever again.

Make's you look down right stupid.

Whatever dude, I'm just saying you better get ur fact's straight before posting a topic like this ever again.

Make's you look down right stupid.[/b]
    Everybody makes mistakes, so you can go shoot yourself if anyone cares oke.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast