Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Scammed by OneHitOneKills sharer?UPDATED

This is a discussion on Scammed by OneHitOneKills sharer?UPDATED within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Go bake some pizzas kiddo[/b] what's the matter, you scared ? Everybody makes mistakes, so you can go shoot yourself ...
Page: 5

Mp3Steelo

Go bake some pizzas kiddo[/b]
    what's the matter, you scared ?

Everybody makes mistakes, so you can go shoot yourself if anyone cares oke.[/b]
    everybody makes mistakes like pressing soul pot instead of hp pot or running with hp set instead of main set
    but to make a mistake like this ? OMFG you really must be retarded cuz i didn't see much ppl make this kind of mistakes
    how would you like it IF you'd be 'one of the big boys' and i'd post this about you ?? ooh wait, you'll never be the player steelo is.. sorry.. looks like that's my mistake comparing you with steelo

everybody makes mistakes like pressing soul pot instead of hp pot or running with hp set instead of main set
    but to make a mistake like this ? OMFG you really must be retarded cuz i didn't see much ppl make this kind of mistakes
    how would you like it IF you'd be 'one of the big boys' and i'd post this about you ?? ooh wait, you'll never be the player steelo is.. sorry.. looks like that's my mistake comparing you with steelo[/b]
    And you must be SteelOs sharer, the guy who catabugged in csw, nice playing skill right there i can tell you that. TBH nobody gives a fuck when they rate a PK video, they are rating the persons fingers skill, not their personality, and you my friend are the stupid one if your rating someone over the internet, get a life.

sexy Owa

would you guys just let this topic die, and take a second to read what your posting, you sound like a bunch of children -.-. this problem has been solved it seems let the topic die as the accusations have. and stop making more drama then their needs to be its over anywho.

Ultra

how would you like it IF you'd be 'one of the big boys' and i'd post this about you ?? ooh wait, you'll never be the player steelo is.. sorry.. looks like that's my mistake comparing you with steelo[/b]

Scared of what ....? If i get a quarter from every turk that wanted to intimidate me i would be a facking ritch man by now :lol:
    I'm not a rasist i'm a latin king myself i got some turkish friends i met them somewhere and they can be trusted it's just the little punkasses like you who think they are tuffenuff in the streets of your little village outside of einhoven...you mess up the turkish respect !

OneHitOneKill

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=23502 = useless,
    I play on a new priest with my friend lvl 66,,, this is for my new priest, we got hacked all the armors gone, judge scroll, gryphs+pathos gloves, all gone, .. this ain't for o0Pain0o, ( the char we traded )

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=23502 = useless,
    I play on a new priest with my friend lvl 66,,, this is for my new priest, we got hacked all the armors gone, judge scroll, gryphs+pathos gloves, all gone, .. this ain't for o0Pain0o, ( the char we traded )[/b]
    Its all cool now, drop it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

just heared that the account got hacked again,lmao >.<

Go bake some pizzas kiddo[/b]
    :blink:
    just wanna say my cousin off 11 years can make a better comeback then that

BlackLabel

What do you mean "no power"? It&#39;s an internet forum. All you have to do is make a thread. LOL[/b]
    yeah but the people on these forums say " shut up gay, you&#39;ve only got 100 posts " so really the kids that live on this forum have power even tho they actually know nothing.

just heared that the account got hacked again,lmao >.<[/b]
    I bet the guy who had it got scammed when trying to sell it lol. If you guys get it back please delvl it to 1 , enough of this bs already.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345