Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Scammed by Saul2 (iRageQuit)

This is a discussion on Scammed by Saul2 (iRageQuit) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all, First my English writing is not so well then sorry for a LOT of mistakes. Saul2 is a ...
Page: 1

Default Scammed by Saul2 (iRageQuit)

Hello all,
    First my English writing is not so well then sorry for a LOT of mistakes.

Saul2 is a scammer in-game character iRageQuit in ivicarious and is mail adress is: [email protected] clans, he agrees price everything was good, then I make the transaction in PayPal an amount of 85 dollars + fees after he proves me he had the 20gbs I don't want to be scammed because I hate hackers. He say I am the scam him, but wtf, I PAY HIM HE DOESN'T HE IS THE SCAMMER.

Prove I pay him by paypal:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I think his as a complice, who he gave it the 20gbs to make them disappear of his account OR he transfer to another character on account, but I want to signal an advertisement these people:
    Rayferchu or inanous because it's the name of the guys how he was speaking with when he scam me and I see Rayferchu on in nia when the trade was maked BUT Just advertising I have no prove they are guilty of nothing just be careful.

There is 3 proves he's lying and he scam me:

FIRST ONE (prove I am not the scammer, and he hide a lot of thinks)

We make two trades (one to show me he had the 20gbs before I paid him on paypal because I don't want to be scammed second one for real transactions both failed look CAN SCAMME HIM THE BOTHS TARDE FAILEDS he claims an error with knight online first, after that more noobie excuse is saying I scammed him WHEN I PAY HIM??? REAL MEN YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE...

Screenshot with info's:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/screencshotofno20gbs2.png/

SECOND and THREE ONE:
    ( he is lying..NOOB, I AM NOT STUPID !!)

He told me "I go re-log". BUT he take half minutes to make it.. don't think he had a computer that fast... but never mind, the prove are in the screenshot. I ask him to prove he doesnt had his gbs, he send me a screenshot of In neria and inventory as I ask:
    Original: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

But of course isn't stupid he is trying to prove he's not guilty, but he had planned that's why he never say no to giving me screenshot. But I am smarter than him.
    Because after that screenshot I ask him to show me the text of trading in his box of info (that's after he normally re-log and normally the text bar info will be reset with no info no ? eheheh idiot scammer he give me the prove he scam me noob!) proves in screenshot:

With info: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/863/pic6f2tmp.jpg/

After that I have a copy of pm in-game:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

And msn copie, but very long if necessary I will post the conversation there is no problem, just moderators have to ask

You will ask me the result? Result is I make a bank opposition to the payment for the 85 dollars, but I am no sure for nothing to be payed back If I am it will be a happy ending and I will have a scammer to his proper game.
    Last edited by discuspro; 06-03-2011 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Grammar check

Ok so heres my story, this guy was a complete idiot i went to sell him some gbs and i was a bit wary because he hasnt got any trustables at all and so therefore he hasnt done any trades before.

We did as he said and went to inn nia and i showed him the money so he knew i had it, which was fair enough and i did it. Then he sent the money and we went to trade, once i traded him we both clicked ok and my gbs had successfully gone through.

Then hes like oh my god you havent paid me i was like dude i just sent you the money, we traded it, hes got all these screen shots of me saying i had some kind of accomplice when both those people i was talking to about trading some accessories. What kind of random accusation is that to say i had traded away some gbs?

Next thing i know hes saying i have scammed him for this money. I was like wtf you on about i wouldnt ruin my rep for 85 freaking dollars you know?

So i came to the conclusion it was a jew move on his part as he turned around and was like im gonna chargeback on you. When im 20gbs down now? And he wants his money back? What the hell do i do?

Men dont play noobie with me i have prove in screenshot off everything what did you ahev ? words?? ahahah make my laf and i am trusted look to every post ask to things I buy like 230 gbs noob, dont speak when you don't now nathing i sell account , sucessfully with out cypher ring never get problemS... AHAHAH

Ok great, ive played this server pretty much since it started and you come along some random ass guy nobody has heard of. I gave you benefit of the doubt and traded with you. Now you turn around and try and chargeback. 85 DOLLARS!! I WIPE MY ASS WITH 85 DOLLARS. would i really ruin my rep here for that stupid amount? No! Why are you wasting my time and trying to scam me of 85 dollars? jeeeeesus

thrue
    false

Ok so heres my story, this guy was a complete
    idiot i went to sell him some gbs and i was a bit wary because he hasnt got any trustables at all and so therefore he hasnt done any trades before.

We did as he said and went to inn nia and i showed him the money so he knew i had it, which was fair enough and i did it. Then he sent the money and we went to trade, once i traded him we both clicked ok and my gbs had successfully gone through. "I CLICK YOU NEVER DID SO AND YOU JUST LEFT"

Then hes like oh my god you havent paid me "SO TRUE" i was like dude i just sent you the money, we traded it, hes got all these screen shots of me saying i had some kind of accomplice when both those people i was talking to about trading some accessories MANYBE NEVER SAY THEY WAS BUT YOU NEVER RELOG NEVER GET ANY FAILED TO PM. What kind of random accusation is that to say i had traded away some gbs? RANDOM ??? AAHAH PROVED ACCUSATION...

Next thing i know hes saying i have scammed him for this money. I was like wtf you on about i wouldnt ruin my rep for 85 freaking dollars you know?

So i came to the conclusion it was a jew move on his part as he turned around and was like im gonna chargeback on you. COME WAITING FOR YOU. When im 20gbs down now? And he wants his money back? What the hell do i do? YOU HAVE THEM

You are sounding more and more stupid as you go along. I have no idea what you are trying to prove here but i suggest you sort yourself out. What you are saying makes no sense?

1- Learn some fucking english before posting a story dude, seriously i know you said your english writing is bad but half of that doesnt make any gramatical sense.

2- Saul do ya have any ss's of the trade mate :x ?

Ok great, ive played this server pretty much since it started START WHEN A 5 YEARS AGO MEN and you come along some random ass guy nobody has heard of: WILL MAKE A LIST FOR YOU DUMBIE: thing (o fuck you trade with him to and you dont know him HAHAHAHAH, trade 2 times with thing amount 80 dollas +/- and 170 +/- dwalk111: 2 times 160 and 70 MushtMan: 1 or 2 dont remenber. 80 +/- dolalrs the fisrt one
    And a lot of gbs to a lot of people...
    Sell a lot of account for Bandoleros Clan, and i am trusted by every bandoleros. Because sell itms drops and they know i will never scamme no body ask to noobie to they thrus me ... poor guys speaking shit

. I gave you benefit of the doubt and traded with you, never chek profiles go to see there is reply of thrused !!! dumb noob, AND I GO FIRST NOT YOU AHAHAHAH NOOB. Now you turn around and try and chargeback NORMAL I WAS SCAMMED. 85 DOLLARS!! I WIPE MY ASS WITH 85 DOLLARS DONT CARE IF I AM BUYING 20 gbs FOR THAT PRICE ITS MANYBE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT A LOT OF MONY DUMB IDIOT. would i really ruin my rep here for that stupid amount? No! THEN WHY I NEVER SEe THE 20 gbs Why are you wasting my time and trying to scam me of 85 dollars? jeeeeesus YOU ARE

known him for a while saul done trades with him never failed and also anyone that starts with
    "First my english writting is not so well then sorry for a LOT of mistakes."

i dont really trust none of the SS show any proof of anything if you are trading gbs then make sure ya get the SS of the person clicking trade as well as money in the trade and the msn convo a good tip is to use Windows Mode at smallest size well gonna ignore this gl all

LOL mad vouches for saul had him playin my account when my shit was unsealed with over 400 gbs...

Im seriously rofling at the fucking rainbow quotes though.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    1- Learn some fucking english before posting a story dude, seriously i know you said your english writing is bad but half of that doesnt make any gramatical sense.

2- Saul do ya have any ss's of the trade mate :x ?
    this isnt sexy ko mate, your not a mod here leave this to the mods ^^

@Tabby nah i never take ss's of trades because i never have to! I was like whatever if he scams me its 85 dollars hoooraaay. If he wanted to stoop that low then whatever. Shows you what an idiot he is

Men NEVER SEE THE FUCKING 20gbs its normal a thrused guys who will think He will hack a guys who almost never make trade no none all the people....

The only one cause if your are saying true thats knight online fuck top

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by discuspro View Post
    The only one cause if your are saying true thats knight online fuck top
    +1
    10 characters

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast