Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammed by Saul2 (iRageQuit)

This is a discussion on Scammed by Saul2 (iRageQuit) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i did a trade with saul yesterday...everything went smooth.....
Page: 3

well i did a trade with saul yesterday...everything went smooth..

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

are u guys sure u traded eachother and not some other guy did u check the names?

why i will post to report you if i was a scammer? thats not logic
    why i will scamme somebody buying ? thats not logic
    why did there his a lot of mistake with whata happened Saoul? thats not logic
    why i will shit my rep may be small one but why? thats not logic

Stupide what i say ? i fucking dont believe it i do a chargeback BECAUSE I HAVE NO Gbs and you say I am a scammer you say me scammer a LOT OF TIME BEFORE I START the chargeback... thats why i start it I pay you i was trying to understand want happend and you say me scammer, scammer... WTF

I Fucking have screenshot manybe there are not at 100% inoff good to show he scamme me that can real make a suspicion.
    NORMAL i have not 100% screenshot of scamme because like you say he is normaly 100% thrused ... with the guys i buy itms, gbs, never take screenshot because i know they was 100% thrusted.

And i have no gbs, never see them. And just because Saoul is trusthed by 20 people for big transacion that make him impossible to scamme? THATS NO FUCKING LOGIC

All the people in my clan thrust me the give me itms, to sell them for them itms like gab adamant +7 irone neck ...

Why I will scamme somebody when i was scammed at first time i play ??? for more 20 gbs i make that i didnt buy....

And why did you not post nathing ? when i chargeback ??? FUNNY GUY

Then you banned me for what really ? for accusacion for Saoul thats are thrue because i have not the 20gbs, and what he have ? nathing just me chargeback because i was scamme ? then every body with bigger thrusted than a other with not 100% proves make him guilty .... WHAT A WORLD

IF am am banned that realy dont make sense ...

sure he trade me i see the 20gbs in trade but after trade failed and no gbs on both sides ...

dog i swear to god this topic made my head hurt like a mofuka

anyways saul legit did trades played with him and yea.........

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    this isnt sexy ko mate, your not a mod here leave this to the mods ^^
    1. Who said im trying to be a mod here? What gave you that impression?

2. His english annoys me

3. I asked saul about SS's because hes a friend and I wish to help him out in any way possible

4. Kiss me

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by discuspro View Post
    why i will post to report you if i was a scammer? thats not logic
    why i will scamme somebody buying ? thats not logic
    why did there his a lot of mistake with whata happened Saoul? thats not logic
    why i will shit my rep may be small one but why? thats not logic

IF am am banned that realy dont make sense ...
    Nothing you say makes "logic"

You claim to have proof, but all you have is a couple screenshots of you sitting down doing absolutely nothing. THERES NOTHING IN THOSE SCREENSHOTS.

You have another screenshot of your entire PM conversation, you resized them so we cant read the conversation yet you put your own little comments in them.

You have no case, no proof, and nobody believes you because everything you've typed so far is just rambling bullshit.

If you do a chargeback on Saul, you will get BANNED. Simple as that.

Now im done posting here cuz it annoys the mods =\

Just a quick shout to everyone thanking you for your support. This guy has already done a chargeback on me and I don't know what i should ss and upload here to show you he is currently doing this. Would be nice of a mod to have some input here.

Quote Originally Posted by discuspro View Post
    Ok great, ive played this server pretty much since it started START WHEN A 5 YEARS AGO MEN and you come along some random ass guy nobody has heard of: WILL MAKE A LIST FOR YOU DUMBIE: thing (o fuck you trade with him to and you dont know him HAHAHAHAH, trade 2 times with thing amount 80 dollas +/- and 170 +/- dwalk111: 2 times 160 and 70 MushtMan: 1 or 2 dont remenber. 80 +/- dolalrs the fisrt one
    And a lot of gbs to a lot of people...
    Sell a lot of account for Bandoleros Clan, and i am trusted by every bandoleros. Because sell itms drops and they know i will never scamme no body ask to noobie to they thrus me ... poor guys speaking shit

. I gave you benefit of the doubt and traded with you, never chek profiles go to see there is reply of thrused !!! dumb noob, AND I GO FIRST NOT YOU AHAHAHAH NOOB. Now you turn around and try and chargeback NORMAL I WAS SCAMMED. 85 DOLLARS!! I WIPE MY ASS WITH 85 DOLLARS DONT CARE IF I AM BUYING 20 gbs FOR THAT PRICE ITS MANYBE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT A LOT OF MONY DUMB IDIOT. would i really ruin my rep here for that stupid amount? No! THEN WHY I NEVER SEe THE 20 gbs Why are you wasting my time and trying to scam me of 85 dollars? jeeeeesus YOU ARE

this is an example of what not to do when making ur scammer thread. Im kinda pissed off having to read thru all of this bad english and the colors and the fonts. Kinda aggravated with having to see all the cussing/flaming......fucktop.

You have no solid proof that Saul scammed you. You pictures show absolutely nothing. Your paypal pic is valid but only shows you paid for gbs that Saul says he gave you. At this point is your word vs Saul's.

Cant do anything, wont do anything until there's good proof on either end. If I log into this site and see continual flame from either one towards the other I will hand out infractions. No flames unless valid proof has been provided at which point a ban will occur.

fuck top. 10 chars fucktop

I highly recommend crossing out ur name and saul's ingame name in all of your screenshots.. not just 1 of them. Official forum mods are lurking here.

i think its those hackers tht changes name in seconds then u trade them knowing thy r ur friend who u supposed to trade etc u knw the story

Little archer Senior Member

can i play too?pwwwweaaaaase

no but seriously, like pretty much everyone already stated... post decent proof if u want actual help. because if u dont then itll become ur word against his (and all the people that will also vouch for his trustability)

yeah, ur not likely going to win, making all this /coding effort futile.

BattleScars

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    omg im really high right now and just reading this is a trip.

saul really wouldn't scam anyone im 100% sure, but if this guy does a chargeback on him whip out that banstick.

edit: thats why i never do trades w/ randoms.
    dunno how random that guy is, nearly 4 years on ko4life, why would he make a topic, why didnt saul make a topic? xD
    None of my business tho xD

1st I LOLD at this english really, jolly u must be laughing ur arse of if ur really high :d
    2nd nice colors dude i wish i had the artistic talent of giving someone a banging headache, we can all read without your "structure" dont worry we do speak english

3d i vouch for saul aswell, had infos to my acc, did some smooth trades, and hes a fuggin richass, 80 dollar come on... im not jumping to conclusions but i doubt saul scammed ya

andddd you chargebacked him, without waiting for the verdict? sounds like a fair ban to me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast