Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammed by Saul2 (iRageQuit)

This is a discussion on Scammed by Saul2 (iRageQuit) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all, this had to be the hardest topic EVER to read. Second: the proof doesn't really show anything ...
Page: 4

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

First of all, this had to be the hardest topic EVER to read.
    Second: the proof doesn't really show anything at all.

Third:
    Quote Originally Posted by discuspro View Post
    why i will post to report you if i was a scammer? thats not logic
    why i will scamme somebody buying ? thats not logic
    why did there his a lot of mistake with whata happened Saoul? thats not logic
    why i will shit my rep may be small one but why? thats not logic
    I had the exact same situation where somebody tried scamming me, and he actually said the EXACT same thing (well, his english was better tho)
    Let me answer them for you:

why i will post to report you if i was a scammer?

Being safe, so you don't get blamed

why i will scamme somebody buying ?
    Cause if you have the gbs, you can get your money (85$) back by charge backing and then you'll have double the amount

why did there his a lot of mistake with whata happened Saoul?
    Honestly, I don't see mistakes at all, the screen shots don't proof anything tbh.

why i will shit my rep may be small one but why?
    What rep?

--------------------------------------

As long as none of you posts decent proof, it'll be word vs word,
    which we can't do shit against.

From what I have seen so far, discupro pointed out some tricky details in his ss.
    On the other side, Saul can't prove he gave the gbs witch is even more tricky considering he made a Paypal transaction with a random.

So Discupro presented some ss, at default to be a solid proof, that are a better evidence than what Saul presented so far: ''his word'' It's not because he has a ''GG rep'' that automatically means he cannot be a scammer.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Millenium View Post
    From what I have seen so far, discupro pointed out some tricky details in his ss.
    On the other side, Saul can't prove he gave the gbs witch is even more tricky considering he made a Paypal transaction with a random.

So Discupro presented some ss, at default to be a solid proof, that are a better evidence than what Saul presented so far: ''his word'' It's not because he has a ''GG rep'' that automatically means he cannot be a scammer.

There is nothing unusual or suspicious about the screenshots that can not be explained.
    • The 1st SS is of one [or the other] canceling the trade. Yet, in Sauls SS, he is @ the other INN.
    • The 2nd SS just verifies the trade could have been @ the other INN.
    • The 3rd SS shows Saul scrolling up to show that the OP has signed out.
    • The 4th SS of the PM's nobody can read, just your comments which could be lies.
    Saul should have logged this transaction, ESPECIALLY trading with a random. However, I think he would have an easier time proving his innocence by logging this trade than not, so I doubt it was some scammers strategical move.

In fact, the accuser (OP) has attempted "framing" tactics against Saul, one method was pointed out by Killing Spree - questioning the obvious, in hopes to be seen blind to crime.

If you read the OP's posts carefully, you will notice that once his "proof" is rejected, he's the first to push for "my word over his" and is losing that battle as well.

now im done =o
    Last edited by MINO; 06-03-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Second: the proof doesn't really show anything at all.

why i will post to report you if i was a scammer?

Being safe, so you don't get blamed

why i will scamme somebody buying ?
    Cause if you have the gbs, you can get your money (85$) back by charge backing and then you'll have double the amount

why did there his a lot of mistake with whata happened Saoul?
    Honestly, I don't see mistakes at all, the screen shots don't proof anything tbh.

why i will shit my rep may be small one but why?
    What rep?

--------------------------------------

As long as none of you posts decent proof, it'll be word vs word,
    which we can't do shit against.
    +++++++++++++++++

i know discusspro in real life and i can vouch he will never scam anyone, im playing ko with him since carnac west server started and we just came back last year, always playing at the same clan together... about all that people that is vouching saul, idk how much u know ur "friend" by a game... recently saw lots of that "game friends" that you know for years and end scamming you...

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    i know discusspro in real life and i can vouch he will never scam anyone, im playing ko with him since carnac west server started and we just came back last year, always playing at the same clan together... about all that people that is vouching saul, idk how much u know ur "friend" by a game... recently saw lots of that "game friends" that you know for years and end scamming you...
    then again, who says non of them knows Saul in real life?
    and even if you know him in real life, doesn't mean he wouldn't scam somebody he DOESNT know over the internet?

Scamming is easy, and doesn't take brain at all, if i say i feel like scamming somebody and tell some friends of mine to back me up, then its easy eh.

BTW: I'm NOT saying that you / discusspro / Saul or anybody is doing that, I'm just saying a fact.

freaking awesome pic, totally off topic, but fucking awesome !

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    I know Saul in real life.

He has taken a bullet for me.

Top that.

Well a new update for you all. His fucking chargeback was accepted for some unknown reason even though i made him put in the notes that he has received the item before he even sent the money to make sure a charge back wouldnt be possible. Ill upload some screenshots for you now

None of you have provided any solid proof, OP hasnt provided proof that gbs werent given and saul cant provide proof that he has given gbs.
    And lol at all the buttbuddies in here.

@ Saul call Paypal and tell em that you sold a virtual item and the EULA explicitly states that there is no buyer protection for that kinda items.
    That will work, I sell virtual items over ebay on a daily base and it always works for me.

Ok but the money has already been refunded so how can that work?

There are actually real humans working for paypal, they will check the case again...

Banned Senior Member

Idk why people keep thinking they can prevent a chargeback, it's not possible. All he has to do is call the bank.

Paypal automatically says "boo" to virtual (gaming) items and does not support them either way.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast