scammed by scrapthatpaintball

This is a discussion on scammed by scrapthatpaintball within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...20#entry1936319 > look it...
Page: 1

Banned

nice one a scammer got scammed
    deserved it faggot :>
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1936364

I really hope its a joke , i know scrapt over 2 years , he really legit person and many people know him here , i doubt if he did it <_< + your link is dead , so now i really doubt.

spiritkita

i&#39;m at internet caffe i will post ss later when i get home !

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

him and his accomplises have been banned

spiritkita

[/b]
    Wait a second , you scammed hes friends items? because people said you deserve it , scammer scammed scammer , so you deserve it , and if its true and you really scammed people here and then he did " revenge " and got back hes friends items , i wanna see you banned too.

azz

the items where mine ..im his real life friend >< .....he plays ares now dlw with my items i let him keep them ..but yea this guy scammed me saying he would exp me so i got my friend to scamm him

the items where mine ..im his real life friend >< .....he plays ares now dlw with my items i let him keep them ..but yea this guy scammed me saying he would exp me so i got my friend to scamm him[/b]
    He deserve it but i sad scrapt did it and not some1 else because he banned now and i know he trustable , but yea scam is scam.

Now i hope admins gonne ban this person too.

charlotte

scrap is not legit i have known him when he was lvl 45 on ares he tryed to scam a guy name javier and he scamed my frined for a rof he is just a scammer

kdoyle12

scrap is not legit i have known him when he was lvl 45 on ares he tryed to scam a guy name javier and he scamed my frined for a rof he is just a scammer[/b]

haha dude shut up javi is a fucking scammer idk what ur talkin bout scrap scammed some fag recently but he didnt scam anyone til this month

SomeOldMan

rofl you scam a friend of a well knows ko player and think its not gana bite you in the ass

your an itiot for trying to getaway with it

paybacks a bitch sometimes deal with it

iv known scrap for about 2 years and hes a really good guy

never done anything that wasnt deserved

btw if your in an internet caffe who gives 2 shits about you damn turk

azz

scrap is not legit i have known him when he was lvl 45 on ares he tryed to scam a guy name javier and he scamed my frined for a rof he is just a scammer[/b]
    lol i know him scrap talks bout him..its a friend on his account i think ...either blood the emo fag or somone eles but only blood hates scrap so yea ....

scrap played with javier for like a year and trasfored items over and never anything went wrong so whatever he is saying is bs

SomeOldMan

rofl, you nick?
    this eddy man whyd your vent die?

rofl, you nick?
    this eddy man whyd your vent die?