SCAMMER

This is a discussion on SCAMMER within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i got a problem... me and this guy made a deal Shishio1DreaM <he was selling IN & IB topic: ...
Page: 1

Nash101

hey i got a problem... me and this guy made a deal Shishio1DreaM <he was selling IN & IB topic: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=217456

i send him $210 for both IN & IB and its been 6 days now and he as been on and its been comfirm that the money has be received. he dont come on MSN anymore after that and now looks like he trying to scam again , i send him a pm asking where my iron set his now waiting for a reply..

BAN Plz.

dany_ro

hello there!
    that guy tryied to scam me!
    we made a deal for 30gb and a rol+0....
    i went to WU sent him money..
    i go home and ask him to show me the items in game!he is saying that he will log in but he must go to internet cafe...but he nevere loged on ko!next day same thing....and till now he never loged in on msn....he failed to scam me coz i didn&#39;t send him the mtcn code so he can sux a fat cock!
    but anyway ive lost the taxe of WU..but better then all money ^_^

Nash101

He Needs to get Ban

xdiablox

he needs to get a lyfe..

honestly i think its stupid to steal / scam people so immature and gay look what your playing zzz

when he gets to be an old man he will figure out he is an old loser. that his grandkids ( if he even has those ) dont love him