Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

scammer alerd - seytan666 -

This is a discussion on scammer alerd - seytan666 - within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah we got scammed by this guy named seytan666 offered items for my mates raptor+9 and my mate gave it ...
Page: 1

Default scammer alerd - seytan666 -

yeah we got scammed by this guy named seytan666 offered items for my mates raptor+9 and my mate gave it to me to hold it to show the guy the raptor, later he ask me to give him back and this guy came with similar named character and got the item.
    well its shame how ppl can go low but ye shit happens. Just be careful dont deal with this guy.
    Last edited by hoDoo; 05-25-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Ye he has tried to scamm me today also on the same way but exactly the same way... And fortunately i declined to do trade .

Beware ...

btw im sorry for u loss m8's

Banned Regular Member

Scammers are everywhere, beware....

gunes ur rap+9 got scammed?

it was my rappy9 that got scammed that way.... beware every1....

sorry for your loss.

ive never lost an item or had someone scam during a trade moderation. You have to pay attention, thats the job of the middle man. This scam has been going for a long time now cant believe one of u guys got nailed by it.

Banned Senior Member

Does anyone actually understand what happened?

Maybe I'm tired, but I cant figure out who scammed who based on the OP.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Does anyone actually understand what happened?

Maybe I'm tired, but I cant figure out who scammed who based on the OP.
    [Monk mode] Here's what happened. Let's assume that hoDoo's ingame nick is" IDontPayCloseAttentionToNames" . His friend's ign is " IGotScammed". IGotScammed gives the raptor to hoDoo so that he show it to seytan666. Seytan666 then logs with a character named "lGotScammed". hoDoo's friend's ign starts with a capital "i".
    Hacker's starts with lower "L". The hacker asks from hoDoo to return the raptor since he has shown it to the buyer. hoDoo makes a small mistake and passes the item to the lower "L" guy. Right?
    It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, along with the "Give it to me just to test my damage" and "I'm actually a GM, give me your weapon to upgrade it" [/Monk mode]

basictly it went like that but not exctly,

they improve it by telling me to tell him to give it back to me, then 2 sec after they trade him with same nick as i am.

xxSexybeastxx got scam the same way...

Shakka

seytan666 have acount with name scrapp or scraap to(i dont remember exact), take care all

He tried to scam me also like 2 weeks ago or something he asked me b/o for my undef baal so i was like, I would trade it for an In. And he said: Ok I give u IN + 6gb.

So I was already like: yea right, nobody would do that, than he told me the same story as he did with you. When I told him, that I wouldn't play along in his scam attempt, he was like: So your items are duped, you scammer blabla. But I was too lazy to make a topic about him :/.

Mehh sorry for your loss mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    He tried to scam me also like 2 weeks ago or something he asked me b/o for my undef baal so i was like, I would trade it for an In. And he said: Ok I give u IN + 6gb.

So I was already like: yea right, nobody would do that, than he told me the same story as he did with you. When I told him, that I wouldn't play along in his scam attempt, he was like: So your items are duped, you scammer blabla. But I was too lazy to make a topic about him :/.

Mehh sorry for your loss mate.
    Bro u can easily see that he is an scammer..U have seen it very well.. If someone says OK COME, or if he gives more then what u ask .. u can know that it is fishy .

I have so enough of the scammers, that i don't trade with naked characters or noobs
    becuz i don't take risks, it's not worth.

sorry about your loss got to be 100% cautious

Shakka

everyone has to take more care when making trade because there are many cheaters in the game, be careful with merchant buyer also users with suspicious names(hackers)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast