Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates

This is a discussion on Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tsk tsk tsk, I knew one of them was a scammer :x...
Page: 2

Tsk tsk tsk, I knew one of them was a scammer :x

CemeteryGates is NOT DevilStyle and never was, i know all 3 ppl that owned DevilStyle - Jojo, Zvone and Josip and they are not scammers[/b]

I have a PM of Zvone saying he has cemetary as his character. Actually he was on it in arena with you.

Ill be happy to give you a screenshot of the PM when i get home from work.

And Jasey - working on getting my stuff back right now, ask Sean. ^.^

Hellous to all of ya....im Zvone known as "scammer" ...Dixie as i said it might be my neighbour tomo...and u really hadto check it before saying its me

He lives house next to me....and yeah he is 13 years old he dont have any hack skills....i guess he said it just to be cool(u know what make kids happy)

here u go my msn and his msn....says enough that we r not the same guy lol....

About CemeteryGates...yes i logged him yesterday for the first time in my life cuz i got that account, and ofc shit started

And about he said he played DevilStyle....nop he never did he just tried to be cool....im not retard to give my char to n00b....DevilStyle was played by Robert, Josip(Jojo) and me....after new Josip bought account which is current owner of account...

i retired long time ago...and came yesterday and got your bullet insantly...Cemetery is not my char i just got it and tried somewhitng in arena with Modi

here u go this proves im not tomo....im just zvone and trust me i didnt hack or scam any single account in my life....after 5 years of ko i dont need to...for me its not interesting if i dont make items and lvl by my own

so tomo might be your hacker...

So Dixie if u still dont believe me just say and ill tell u all info about me and about him so u can compare it...

love ya all <3

<_<

Why would i wait....here u go his info...

He is 13 years old(kiddy)

Name/Surname : Tomislav Šmit ; nick: Tomo
    adress : Croatia, Osijek 31000 , Raška 19
    kinda anorexic kid
    still in basic school
    in usko 51 lvl is best he ever made
    playing private servers all the time
    telling ppl he is gm/ donator and things like that
    NEVER played DevilStyle!!!!!!
    anything more? whatever u need ask me....i wanna get rid of this guilty cuz im innocent[/b]

And now you have full responsibility of getting my items back.

And about he said he played DevilStyle....[/b]
    all users of devilstyle were noobs they never combo&#39;d and used sword aura on isiloons.

how did that 13 year old get into mrsownage? sure blame a kid for what u done. ur full of shit.

NuXx

all users of devilstyle were noobs they never combo&#39;d and used sword aura on isiloons.[/b]
    how does that making me a noob?
    it really wasn&#39;t necessary to combo when she was dead in less than min...
    anyway so u just trying to make a flame war here or what?

Banned

it really wasn&#39;t necessary to combo when she was dead in less than min...[/b]
    Edit: Fuck, you meant Isiloon, silly me xD!
    Yeah , Insanity ftw, 21 secs record killing Isiloon :G

NuXx

i meant she was dead b4 2nd drains
    usualy 20-30 sec

edit: silly Peruvians :x
    :P

all users of devilstyle were noobs they never combo&#39;d and used sword aura on isiloons.

how did that 13 year old get into mrsownage? sure blame a kid for what u done. ur full of shit.[/b]

thats not my problem how he got into mrsownage...im not blaminga kid for what i done....im blaming for what he done....and i spoke to him...he said he wrote that....

if u dont believe i can add u to conversation with him on msn and he&#39;ll tell u the same.

cheers

And Dixie...i dont have any responsibility just because i logged that account yesterday...

unahomla

i killed albert einstein . add me on msn i will say same to you and post it on forum

do you have any other proofs ? just a msn conversation ...? if i took 117 gold bars , i would sell them , delete all my info including my msn , sold them and go on vacation chase hot chicks , i would never contact anyone again , and on the end i would never scam anyone

btw .. i am Robert ( DevilStyle ) 63-70 lvl after that account is in Josip&#39;s hands .. i know him in real life , he know me

i would know if devilstyle scamed you .. get over it , u search in wrong place

msg me for my msn if u want to chat or go on some drink

GUYS and girls .. look at that conversation pls .... ROFL . &#39;&#39; i kow your name (then you say) , HE: yea knew that , i am cool , im hacker , i know how to hack, i will hack you&#39;&#39;
    that are words of wannabe person .. or just ... a KID

2. what&#39;s his msn adress ? its not any devilstyle lol
    3.where is proof that he is acualy devilsyle
    4.where he said I HACKED YOU BEFORE???&#39;

he only said i know to hack lol cuz hes dumb kid

by the way &#39;&#39;all users of devilstyle were noobs they never combo&#39;d and used sword aura on isiloons.&#39;&#39; why is that? what the fuk i acutaly did to you to say this???? even worse cuz u know its not true , jesus .. that pissed me totally . i try&#39;d to explain some things but guess what?? i dont care , i dont play KO for a long time and i dont need to be here and wasting my nerves but if someone can say the TRUE here its ME and come on .. cant blame 13 old kid?&#39; i can get you few 13 oldies to pwn and hax anything u want , they know more than 99% people on this forum and belive me .. this 13 year guy is just IDIOT!!!!!! AND WANNABEEEE

TOMO if u read this know i will break ur spine

u search on wrong place .. .byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back to my sweet life without dumbases like guy who said my last quote

the guy who really scamed you must be pissing his pants from laughing if he ever read this ... . jezzzzz bye

thats what im trying to say but i think dixie is too EMO to understand...

thats what im trying to say but i think dixie is too EMO to understand...[/b]

Zvone-

I posted what i read and saw. Get proof that Zvone didnt scam me and ill take it down.

If you want to start calling names and flameing ill warn you beforehand not too, you will get banned. I have no intention for a useless flame war.

IF this is all true...If he lives right next door to you then kick his ass and get my items back so this will all be over, im sure you can take a 13 year old.

Strah-

I dont really care what you will do with 117 gold bars, this isnt a topic about going on vacations and has nothing to do with you,please leave.

Also,read last screenshot, he says he hacked me.
    Most scammers are KIDS.
    Many hackers have multiple MSN&#39;s.
    I asked Zvone a series of questions that the hacker said he knew. ( Like about if he was friends with NightFox)

As for Tomo, you show me proof he hacked me.

Banned

good luck baby :P

scammers sucks.. losers forever... they can&#39;t do anything by themselves :lol:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast