Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates

This is a discussion on Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyone likes to flame...blah, blah, blah, i'm bored. and dixie, dw bout it...take ur time, i don't mind, me n ...
Page: 3

iiason

everyone likes to flame...blah, blah, blah, i'm bored.

and dixie, dw bout it...take ur time, i don't mind, me n sean r lyk bros.

thats what im trying to say but i think dixie is too EMO to understand...[/b]
    If your story is true then it wont be a problem for you to beat the shit out of TOMO and get the items back, if its bullshit then of course you will just step away and say "oh, im innocent, why would i want to help you!?".

Right now it only seems like your the real scammer talking fairytales.

I said what i had to say...Tomo and Zvone are 2 different names in our country....so why would i be tomo rofl

ill leave this topic to u guys to decide...i dont have time for ko...having tours with band and some jazz fest so i might be back after long time and maybe never....

I said what i had to say...Tomo and Zvone are 2 different names in our country....so why would i be tomo rofl

ill leave this topic to u guys to decide...i dont have time for ko...having tours with band and some jazz fest so i might be back after long time and maybe never....[/b]
    You said what you said(complete bs), you should be banned for scamming MrsOwnage.

Blame the naber/nabers dog/nabers wife story only shows that You did it, nobody said your the imaginary naber , im sure now that you got 117 gb worth of stuff you dont have time for KO, have to enjoy em, eh.

@msrownage, i wouldnt hope to get anything back as its obviously a planned set up, all that you will get will be lame excuses and empty promises

Yep ok MeeP....i should be banned....but just tell me which char LOL....cuz i dont have any....Cemetery is Tomo's char not mine...i just logged it to have some fun in arena...as long as i dont have char i cant get banned...Tomo can be...

Yep ok MeeP....i should be banned....but just tell me which char LOL....cuz i dont have any....Cemetery is Tomo's char not mine...i just logged it to have some fun in arena...as long as i dont have char i cant get banned...Tomo can be...[/b]
    Yeah, i hope you have fun with stolen stuff...oh wait, your imaginary friend Tomo did it, right, maybe he will loan some to you also?

unahomla

dixie u saying something about ban.. just one question ? who do will you ban? cuz zvone dont play any char since devilstyle
    so u can just ban poor josip or cemmentery ...
    u can ban josip and then belive me , it will be on your soul cuz none of us is scamer ur looking for :S its all stupid and nonsense
    go , report anyone , but u wont find your items here :S im sorry for you , neither zvone or me need to be here and explain to you

if im zvone ''scammer '' think a bit please .. would i ever come here and say hey this is me .. cuz he could left Josip ( DevilStyle) to get baned , and u have msn conversation of TOMO's msn .. so no one know who zvone is

if scamer is so evil to take ur items , why he would have a heart to come here and protect josip and telling you about tomo .

cuz he is here just like me , to help you find the truth .. u dont need to belive me , and u wont i know , but closing ur eyes for some options wont help you find a REAL scamer ...

Dixie when i come back from music fest ill ad Tomo to conversation with u....i spoke with him and he will tell u that he did it....its not my point to clear things with him or kick him and ask for items...u do it pls i just wanna piece...i quited playing ko but i still cant leave when this problem is on...i want to solve it and leave with free hands

unahomla

this sounds like good idea .. maybe some of people here wanna join too ..

sure why not....ill add to conversation anyone who wants to....just wanna solve this problem

Dixie when i come back from music fest ill ad Tomo to conversation with u....i spoke with him and he will tell u that he did it....its not my point to clear things with him or kick him and ask for items...u do it pls i just wanna piece...i quited playing ko but i still cant leave when this problem is on...i want to solve it and leave with free hands[/b]
    And what exactly is this conversation going to prove, you might as well be letting someone else log on "Tomos" (aka your fake identity) MSN and say:"yes i did it zvonko is such a badass good looking brah he never scams!!!11"

We are talking about 117 GB´s, thats a LOT of USD, if that aint worth talking with the 13 year old´s parents whose sibling commited an e-fraud + stole an identity then seriously i suggest you take your head out of your arse and just swallow the ban as your showing no interest in helping MrsOwnage but all you care about is getting away with your scam.

But your not going to help, since then it will mean you losing out on the GB´s.

All of these guys should be banned for covering each other looking at the current whole situation as of right now, i suggest you start thinking if you care about your friends who so dearly try to protect you.

Easy.

If you are a "angel" such a "innocent person" and my "friend", with the "devil" with all my items next door to you. Then get them back. If the boy next door hacked someone i knew, i would go right over and kick his fucking ass. I'd make him give me the items back.

ngojceta

And what exactly is this conversation going to prove, you might as well be letting someone else log on "Tomos" (aka your fake identity) MSN and say:"yes i did it zvonko is such a badass good looking brah he never scams!!!11"

We are talking about 117 GB´s, thats a LOT of USD, if that aint worth talking with the 13 year old´s parents whose sibling commited an e-fraud + stole an identity then seriously i suggest you take your head out of your arse and just swallow the ban as your showing no interest in helping MrsOwnage but all you care about is getting away with your scam.

But your not going to help, since then it will mean you losing out on the GB´s.

All of these guys should be banned for covering each other looking at the current whole situation as of right now, i suggest you start thinking if you care about your friends who so dearly try to protect you.[/b]
    And if they are really innocent, then you should be banned for talking shit without any proof?

unahomla

bro .

why u look only in one direction .. answer me :

is it POSSIBLE AT ALL , so is there 000000000,01% that zvone isnt scamer ??

how can u stick just to one option , its not that hard proof , but as u said he can be anyone on msn
    then how u can be sure its was 10000000000000000000000% zvone in that conversation ,

ur saying he is trying to get ouf of this to keep gold bars ... one more question

why is he on forum now? why he said IM THAT ZVONE here in public and no one here could ever know which Zvone is that

pls try look this situation in at least 2 way .. u cant close ur eyes on other options cuz its not way to do it

if that's it then it will be only one judge, without jury

he doesnt want to save his gold bars , his char ... only a bit of reputation and respect from people we played together in many servers and clans in this game

1.he dont have gold bars
    2.he dont have a char
    3.only what he have is some respect and ur taking it away closed eyes and u wont even to try to read other option

why he would else care ... u can ban 10 millions of accounts and he would still keep his gold bars or usd .. he doesnt need to be here and make excuses and explanations .. so please just try to read and try to understand some FACTS

so why msn ? its only possible solution to make a truth , u wont get better chance to prove truth here on forum

so make a choice 1. try msn 2. forget about truth , ban chars , delete topic ... life goes on , for zvone it will be same like before this post existed . he wont have gold bars , he wont have chars , and respect is already ruined with all of this .. so all the same but he WILL do something if u want and only what he can offer is making this clear in msn conversation

ur choice ..

And if they are really innocent, then you should be banned for talking shit without any proof?[/b]

He will not. He's observing the situation and stating his opnion based on the convos and facts he is witnessing.

This is a forum for posting your opnion.

A fair apology might be in order but no punishment should be attained.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast