Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates

This is a discussion on Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes he played it 7 fucking months ago ur smart gg bro and why do i care? maybe cos its ...
Page: 5

iiason

yes he played it 7 fucking months ago
    ur smart
    gg bro
    and why do i care? maybe cos its my char and if 1 day i come back i'm gonna be marked as scammer even tho im not?
    victory can u plz gtfo cos u don't know shit? no1 wants to hear ur useless comments[/b]
    maybe, we don't care bout ur whingin?

false accusation? MrsOwanage didn't put NuXx as scammer, but DevilStyle, it's true, DevilStyle scammed MrsOwange....doesn't matter, if ur not the one. FACT: DevilStyle scammed MrsOwange.

if u don't like it. Name Change! y would u want the name of a scammer anyway?

NuXx

sorry but u're an idiot
    are u going to pay me name change?
    rofl

sorry but u're an idiot
    rofl[/b]
    Why should we, You bought your account from a known scammer. Stupid you would even say that.

iiason

sorry but u're an idiot
    rofl[/b]
    sorry but ur stupid.

u brought an scammer's account. tough luck. suck it up.

I said what it is and how it happened etc etc. problem here is that ppl just cant understand anything...when they see scammer topic they just run to it OMG OMG ILL SPAM KILL SCAMMERS PAYBACK AAAAA....u know what i mean....Ppl here are not posible to talk like ppl...by this way i cant prove anything and ill be scammer forever in your and their eyes...let it be, mark me as a scammer but im telling u u r on wrong place cuz ull never find 117 gold bar on any account i played...U wont get anything saying im guilty etc etc....cuz u r so damn EMO that u cant take my message and say ok zvone lets talk on msn...add me to conversation with tomo bla bla...u r just flaming on every of my posts... i wish u a good luck with this...i said what i was able but seems its not helpfull when ppl here are retards and just complaining ... One day when u find guy who hacked u,delete my name from your head cuz i just dleted all of this...Tried to help, got pwned by 10 years old kids which wanna make war here...

Zvone

I said what it is and how it happened etc etc. problem here is that ppl just cant understand anything...when they see scammer topic they just run to it OMG OMG ILL SPAM KILL SCAMMERS PAYBACK AAAAA....u know what i mean....Ppl here are not posible to talk like ppl...by this way i cant prove anything and ill be scammer forever in your and their eyes...let it be, mark me as a scammer but im telling u u r on wrong place cuz ull never find 117 gold bar on any account i played...U wont get anything saying im guilty etc etc....cuz u r so damn EMO that u cant take my message and say ok zvone lets talk on msn...add me to conversation with tomo bla bla...u r just flaming on every of my posts... i wish u a good luck with this...i said what i was able but seems its not helpfull when ppl here are retards and just complaining ... One day when u find guy who hacked u,delete my name from your head cuz i just dleted all of this...Tried to help, got pwned by 10 years old kids which wanna make war here...
    Zvone[/b]

Jase is the one who also got hacked. Anyway the discussion is between me and you, just ignore these people. We will talk later on monday, i will be busy this weekend.

zvone stop calling her EMO, she&#39;s far from emo and i dont see how that has anything to do with how she decides to believe ur bs or not. i didnt read much of what every1 said i just skimmed through. but that kid is ur neighbor and he scammed 1200-1500 usd worth of items. and ur obviously friends with him since u have his account info. i doubt the kid even exist because it&#39;s pretty much obvious that it&#39;s u. "i didnt scam u my neighbor did" funny. do u really expect someone to believe something like that? u sound like ferruzo <_<

+1...u got me on msn pm when u have time

zvone stop calling her EMO, she&#39;s far from emo and i dont see how that has anything to do with how she decides to believe ur bs or not. i didnt read much of what every1 said i just skimmed through. but that kid is ur neighbor and he scammed 1200-1500 usd worth of items. and ur obviously friends with him since u have his account info. i doubt the kid even exist because it&#39;s pretty much obvious that it&#39;s u. "i didnt scam u my neighbor did" funny. do u really expect someone to believe something like that? u sound like ferruzo <_<[/b]
    +1 Have to agree with Trip. Sound&#39;s just like a Ferruzo clone.

Quote : Omg no, I am Ferruzo&#39;s Cousin... That just like&#39;s to post movies and Screenshots of Ferruzo.

iiason

+1 Have to agree with Trip. Sound&#39;s just like a Ferruzo clone.

Quote : Omg no, I am Ferruzo&#39;s Cousin... That just like&#39;s to post movies and Screenshots of Ferruzo.[/b]
    rofl

NuXx

sorry but ur stupid.

u brought an scammer&#39;s account. tough luck. suck it up.[/b]
    now im really wondering are u mentaly chalanged or what
    he wasnt scammer when i bought acc, no1 ever tried to call him scammer till now
    so he didnt scam her while he was playing devil, he scammed her later (even if he did) when char didnt belong to him
    if u still dont get my point i dunno
    maybe this forum is not a best place for you

EDIT: how many times u got hacked Dixie?
    EDIT 2: so u got hacked 2 times in 3 months and lost SAME value of the items?
    u&#39;re full of bullshit

P.S. victory as i said, i dont care why u posting here, u posting useless comments (spamming), u didnt post anything that contributed to this topic, so plz gtfo jeez

unahomla

i want people to stop talk shits like - just few: devilstyle never comboed &#39;&#39; they are both guilty &#39;&#39; nuxx you bought char from &#39;&#39; KNOWN SCAMMER&#39;&#39; <<< wtf is that?? &#39;&#39; i knew some of devilstyles were hackers &#39;&#39; devilstyle hacked me before &#39;&#39;

that wont help anyone u will just make me angry

please stop talking shitz like this if u want me or zvone in this conversation

if we go no one will find us again so.. please , we are here to help and dont post that shit .. opinions or proofs only

unahomla

quote from majix taken from ur last i am scamed for 117 gb post .....

Yes, well I&#39;m glad to hear that MrsOwnage has had her issue resolved and that all is nearly well again. Sorry to see some people must behave so immaturely on our forums with flames, but I guess people can&#39;t grow up. I&#39;m going to close this topic since you are no longer hacked, and I&#39;m sure anyone else who has questions, they can contact MrsOwnage on msn or pms =][/b]

full link : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...Ownage&st=0

i can clearly see in your proof ... that MSN conversation that u are saying u HAVE DREAD SHIELD +8 .. i can see it was on ur hacked list and its back to you , u got ur items back .. i think u arent scamed anymore , just want to find some victim or u just want some publicity??? i was trying to help you but wtf . if u arent hacked anymore and want me to get you items wtf is that???

wooo.. this changes a lot

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c363/insaiine/SS2.jpg

QUOTE(MrsOwnage @ Mar 9 2008, 05:08 PM) *
    GUESS WHO GOT A ROLLBACK!!>?!?!? ME THATS WHO BABY!

not a single post about you hacked after that .. why ur doing this to me and why u want to flame that stupid kid cuz he wanted to be cool on msn, talking how he is tough hacker

I didnt fuking noticed...but now i saw tomo said he is zvone LOL ... now i realize what is main problem

known as Zvone cuz 13 old kid said he is zvone

ill tell you he i known as tomo and only tomo

Zvone is me and only me....

Hey, stop fightning on my damn topic people. No flames here, or you will get a warning.

Peace,love,beer and sex <3

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast