Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HarryBols
  • 1 Post By HarryBols

Scammer - Europa ( HarryBols )

This is a discussion on Scammer - Europa ( HarryBols ) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i sold gold bar to harrybols, he pay me in paypal. and now he got back money , he got ...
Page: 1

Default Scammer - Europa ( HarryBols )

i sold gold bar to harrybols, he pay me in paypal. and now he got back money , he got blocked money with the inscription ( i not received gold bar from seller ) and paypal has blocked my money. what i want to do now. how i can back money in paypal???
    anyone can help me?

Banned

Please post proof.

Also, give them any proof you have and tell them that the trade was all about virtual items. Paypal's buyer protection does not cover virtual items.

I don't think so

image hosting 12mb

Not taking any sides either way, but I will point this out for the unaware: since the page is scrolled down in the pic, it is entirely possible that the chargeback/refund from that particular transaction isn't visible but still there, a little higher up on the page. PayPal arranges its transaction by date, so you can tell the more recent ones are at the top and older ones at the bottom.

There are few different ways to conceal this further, but the best proof for the OP would be to post a screenshot from his own PayPal where the chargeback/refund issued is clearly shown.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    I don't think so

image hosting 12mb

Yes, when paypal trusted me, after they back the money to me, it is true now, it is complet but he will try everything to do, only to get he's money to he's paypal.

And he send to paypal " i not rec item, and i can't to contacted the person "
    I send prove to paypal when we make a trade, so now i have my money back :-)

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    Not taking any sides either way, but I will point this out for the unaware: since the page is scrolled down in the pic, it is entirely possible that the chargeback/refund from that particular transaction isn't visible but still there, a little higher up on the page. PayPal arranges its transaction by date, so you can tell the more recent ones are at the top and older ones at the bottom.

There are few different ways to conceal this further, but the best proof for the OP would be to post a screenshot from his own PayPal where the chargeback/refund issued is clearly shown.
    Ok man other than me giving you my paypal login, would you like to propose as to how you would like me to post evidence that this guy has got his money?

Quote Originally Posted by GjeNgiX View Post
    Yes, when paypal trusted me, after they back the money to me, it is true now, it is complet but he will try everything to do, only to get he's money to he's paypal.

And he send to paypal " i not rec item, and i can't to contacted the person "
    I send prove to paypal when we make a trade, so now i have my money back :-)
    Do you want to post something or carry on talking crap, you know if you have a problem with me reporting you on official forum for K0xp go cry there. Im gunna repot this post to be looked at.

ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Next request :

screen capture program
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.