Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammer !! wicked123 ingame name :Zende

This is a discussion on Scammer !! wicked123 ingame name :Zende within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Go for it legend selling Emmo a rogue who randomly kept getting his pass changed and had to resell for ...
Page: 3

Go for it legend selling Emmo a rogue who randomly kept getting his pass changed and had to resell for cautions

I will think about bans and such, every1 knows i hate people seling for friends on their ko4life accounts, ive banned many people for me.

I will liase with Draven to see what he has found out, an answer will be given in a few days.

Draven pm me with your info.

thats fine shane im not in a big huss about it. I only posted for Zende cuz he was doing only igc for it not usd, and im sure noone would pay over 21gbs for any of those items/charss

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    spiked you know my msn we done trades you should have pmed me or asked me to get on msn or a pm on ko4life
    that was me

Go for it legend selling Emmo a rogue who randomly kept getting his pass changed and had to resell for cautions
    are u talkin to me? i sold danny a 83 roge and nothin happen'd sold a 82 mage to a persona in game and nothing happend get real kid, i have sold over 10+ account on here and nothing has ever came up

same........... except u forgot to mention the acc u sold to emmo pass randomly changed

Banned

lol ... your lost

well i got zende on msn and this what he told me

ok guys..i don't know what this guys try with post this bullit.. so was it one day i was buy that char for 5gb's and i was change all info,buy KC's to make that acc secure...afther 1month i see its safty i was going to sell him, then pmed me kkmage and i sold him for maybe 15gb and we didint take midd man he was give me money first...i gave him info afther...then when we done with all we was tallking much and be nice friends...and one day he ask me if i want share him and i say i don't want i got my own char also im not good with sin..then he i say him no ty i got my own char..later he asked me that he share my warrior he wold buy some gear and exp/pk i decline ofc ...he was cry me litle and i didnt speek with him...later he say me to trade him some items from mage to his char and i come and hellp him i trade him all and he say me u are GG ty man..afther thar we wasnt speak
    and now he say
    i scamm him
    i can't belive

well after talking to zende , only thing i was able to get is that he actually recived the account infos
    ANYWAY, this is the last effort im putting in this topic since i dont want to waste anymore time and neither I or my brother care anymore

must be diffrent owner..

well i got zende on msn and this what he told me

ok guys..i don't know what this guys try with post this bullit.. so was it one day i was buy that char for 5gb's and i was change all info,buy KC's to make that acc secure...afther 1month i see its safty i was going to sell him, then pmed me kkmage and i sold him for maybe 15gb and we didint take midd man he was give me money first...i gave him info afther...then when we done with all we was tallking much and be nice friends...and one day he ask me if i want share him and i say i don't want i got my own char also im not good with sin..then he i say him no ty i got my own char..later he asked me that he share my warrior he wold buy some gear and exp/pk i decline ofc ...he was cry me litle and i didnt speek with him...later he say me to trade him some items from mage to his char and i come and hellp him i trade him all and he say me u are GG ty man..afther thar we wasnt speak
    and now he say
    i scamm him
    i can't belive
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I want to share his warrior ?? LOL I dont even talked to him about shareing he is spam
    pm me evry day
    "my brother want to share you - my brother is waiting - did u finish buying all ur items - my brother just got a new PC and he is waiting - he dont have char to play - "

what an idiot fuk this ko stupid game $-.-$ and if u belive him do it i say all turst's and he scammed me 2mins after give him acc name
    what an retraded ko lovers

just put him in scammer list that retarded

70% of his story is lie's in lie's

i dont believe him i take ali's word over most plp not you aliz or alis ur bro ali , so complicated wen u got 4 brothers all name something with ali

i dont believe him i take ali's word over most plp not you aliz or alis ur bro ali , so complicated wen u got 4 brothers all name something with ali
    did you know that my real name isnt ali ? i just dont use my real name cuz its kinda hard ali is easy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast