Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

scramed?

This is a discussion on scramed? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k i kinda got sick of xping i play hawkst0ne lvl 72 warrior and my buddy that i have known ...
Page: 1

Question

k i kinda got sick of xping i play hawkst0ne lvl 72 warrior and my buddy that i have known for years knew info and i let OWA on my acct, he used to play many of his own chars well one night i moved all my gear to diff acct to make dcz warrior then next night moved it all back was short on money so didnt seal it had to wait till i got my gb acct on to get money so i left them there. OWA was on the acct pking the night that it all went missing. wasnt the best gear but iron neck and roc1.... i recently took my pc in and had it spy ware checked, and it checked out clear of all spyware not a single trojan or keylogger. My question is does greed surpas friendship or can the denier be the liar....... post your response and help me figure out who did it.... this was back in july just didnt wanna say too much to ruin ppls reps but just wanna put an end to my question now other person is special0ps

and this isnt a flair to say anyone isnt trust worthy i just wanna see what everyone thinks of this and maybe it will help me find the culprit to clear ppls names . . . . . . . :wub:

according to owa, u did have keyloggers. besides, if owa scammed u, would he be merching shells+1 right now to come back to game?
    (not saying special0ps did it, but owa clearly didnt)

Banned

i think special did it, he has a vendetta against ur warriors big giant orc green penis

Lmao, Hawk is my In real life Frined. So.... And He knows all my Info to all my char's. So...Hmmm....

Beast&Harlot

Not going to lie but most fingers atm since the day this happend point to OWA i love OWA he is an amazing person, but look at all these people in game that everyone said were so good that are coming out to be scammers and most of them to the people they have known for ever and alot of them that know eachother in real life...and Hawk forgot to mention that not long after all this stuff went missing OWA gave him back a "roc+1" and said maybe this will help(this is the info ive been given by Hawk, and Special on ventrlo.)

Banned

it doesnt matter..real life friend...best computer friend..u cant trust anyone..doesnt matter..u can..but shouldnt .i do cause i have nothing to lose and i wouldnt do anything..people will do ANYTHING to get there fat ass hands on some iteams cause thats how life is..greed..i only share acconuts with people so idk i might be wrong..but if u didnt ahve and keylogger or anything..might be the friend

hmmm lets see quits the game to be able to go to cologe needs money did sell some of the items that i was missing hummm where could he have had them but idk gets back and now wants to come back to ko now that it all passed thats what i dont get was trying to blame it on his little cousin and say bunch of other shit to

Smoker

first of all we all know that you do need money for college but that money always magically appears from our parents
    second you can trust ppl just need to choose carefully who you trust
    and third
    its only a myth that orcs have bigger penises than humans

sexy Owa

you have to pull this shit on a weekend? -.-

alright first off hawk thank you for finally clearing this up on ko4life instead of saying shit behind my back,shows you respect me just a little bit, i honestly have never even begun to regret helping anybody in game especially those people who have been hacked/scammed, i did let hawkst0ne use my roc +1 after he was scammed from his, even after special0ps told me not to, hawk is a pretty decent guy and i know he isnt posting here to try and prove i did it, but rather to find out who didnt. when i gave that roc to hawk the only thing in my mind was good guys deserve better then what happened to him :/ i never thought it would lead me into a problem like this. but hawk you did say i sold some of the items you had owned for money in college? O.o please name them because the last i checked, the only thing i sold was a hell breaker +8 a warrior pendant +0 a +16/3 strength belt and some gbs, you can ask around if you want >.< but thats what i had sold.

to be honest hawk i dont think we can trust what information you give us, first off because after this "scam" i have asked you plenty of questions and caught you lying in them, such as having the information to every account i play? if you had that information you would have "held my items randsom" just like you did to your buddy bob who also had the account information -.- none of my items have ever been sealed so im %100 sure youd gank them, not out of being a prick, but to try and get back what you&#39;ve worked for. If you want more examples please feel free to ask for them i really dont want to make this embarrassing for you but when somebody calls me a scammer i tend to get a little offended especially when they do it behind my back for weeks at a time hawk i really liked you before this all happened, you were really a blast to talk with, but saying shit like that behind my back was really low man even if you thought i did it. hawk you tell stories like bob having 3 keyloggers, you having the information to my computer, jake wanting to do this to you to teach you a lesson, me selling your things for usd for college (worked 2 jobs and got a student loan to afford the books by the way) after selling all of my things the total added up to 480 usd on my pay pal. now im hoping somebody here is bright enough to prove it wasnt me or special0ps that did it :/ because to be honest im not the brightest bulb in the box and i wont be much help trying to figure it out myself, but in my eyes keyloggers usually mean accounts hacked and when you use koxp on that warrior, that generally means your setting yourself up to be hacked (especially when your not turkish) hawk i tried to help and i ended up regretting it, i hope you find who did this to you but your looking in the wrong directions, jake didnt do it, i had his account information and i could tell simply by how we talked about it he didnt have a clue that this happened. as for myself you have the information to all of my accounts and have checked them according to you, but if thats not good enough feel free to look again and as many times as you want, for the 6th time, i did not hack/scam/borrow your items from your warrior.

Edit : when was this posted anyways?

for one dumb ass bob didnt have info for i changed the acct pw 3 days before you started on it
    for two who the fuck pulls a roc 1 out of there ass ?? and a 14/2 str ring sapphire even not sure about that .. for three no keyloggers were on my pc geeksquad can show that one up for me anytime you want unless your or spec had keylogger wich if i did wouldnt spec have been hacked by now?? and im not saying this shit to hurt you owa cause i did look at you as a friend but shit like this is hard to trust cause you can deny it but anybody can do that shit and to tell me you didnt know that the items where not sealed the night that it was scammed/hacked was a crock of shit cause pikin is my proof you were pking and switching between the weapons and shields and to not notice something not blue that once was thats like me leaveing it open to help someone who needs money pay his way
    and what about dissapearing for like two months .......... i just dont know what to say man.. all signs point to you.... i hate scammers ....... i hate hackers ..... just wanna know who to kill these days ???? so who ever has my items if you wanna live plz return them ....

KOXP HAS never been used on my pc I only said i used that shit just clownin around never fucking installed that shit on my pc cause i dont like to cheat

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol, i smell some shinigami members coming h34r:

sexy Owa

for one dumb ass bob didnt have info for i changed the acct pw 3 days before you started on it
    for two who the fuck pulls a roc 1 out of there ass ?? and a 14/2 str ring sapphire even not sure about that .. for three no keyloggers were on my pc geeksquad can show that one up for me anytime you want unless your or spec had keylogger wich if i did wouldnt spec have been hacked by now?? and im not saying this shit to hurt you owa cause i did look at you as a friend but shit like this is hard to trust cause you can deny it but anybody can do that shit and to tell me you didnt know that the items where not sealed the night that it was scammed/hacked was a crock of shit cause pikin is my proof you were pking and switching between the weapons and shields and to not notice something not blue that once was thats like me leaveing it open to help someone who needs money pay his way
    and what about dissapearing for like two months .......... i just dont know what to say man.. all signs point to you.... i hate scammers ....... i hate hackers ..... just wanna know who to kill these days ???? so who ever has my items if you wanna live plz return them ....[/b]
    yeh i did pk that weekend, i switched between shields and weapons and what not but i didnt ever notice that the weapons were unsealed, why? because i never tried to move them. just because an item isnt blue doesnt mean its not sealed when playing sirecho his items got bugged all the time like that, i would tell him on emails that all of his things were unsealed and he would answer no they are its just a bug. you say you were just fucking around when you said shit like "bob has the info" "bob has 3 keyloggers" but about the koxp part i had found a letter saying the normal "fuck you koxper rot in hell and what not" i thought it was a joke or a turk pissed off that you kicked his ass or something until i mentioned it to jake who told me that you do use arrow shower hack&#39;s which is what the letter indicated. i dont know when your telling the truth or messing around hawk -.- all i did before and after your items disappeared was help you out, now ill help you out again. look elsewhere for your items because i never took anything from your account. i thought i mentioned to you that i was headed to college, my family is not rich. i had to work 2 part time jobs one in a restaurant and the other being landscaping for my uncle. also mentioned that once i got into baker i quit the restaurant job and worked part time landscaping along with my full time college schedule. that is why i "disappeared" for 2 months. hawk i know your not telling the truth about some very important things like the koxp and bob having your information, when you hide shit like that yea it probably does look like i did it, but tell everyone EVERYTHING and you might get some intelligent comments from the ko4life community about where your items could be

if i can add somting how long wil it take to make a nub acount with 3 days bronz on it?
    and i trust hawkstone 4life so i wont think he wil make up things about stealing(caus to remember you guys scamming wil sound les importend but its exely is some ppl put monny it it So scamming is stealing in real life)

Greetz and good luck for your buddy DarkElite(btw tnx in the old time for KQ :P )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast