Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

scramed?

This is a discussion on scramed? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not saying hawk is lying about being scammed/hacked, im saying hawk has lied about having my account information, bob ...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

im not saying hawk is lying about being scammed/hacked, im saying hawk has lied about having my account information, bob not having his, never having used arrow shower hack's on that account, having k2 check which ip's logged the account and such hawk is doing what any normal person would do when they lose all of their shit, point fingers and do whatever to get the things he worked for back. without telling the truth here hawk you wont get much help

Owa, msn me when you get on msn baba.

Banned

woot so sad to hear about that.

ChaosOmen

hawkst0ne owns all, and so does special..

Smile

owa dude the only pc that had koxp hacks and that was on my old acct and never used with hawkst0ne was on my grandmas pc and i had my lvl 50 warrior doing arrow shar my grandmas pc dont have no key loggers either i have fucking proof that there was no keyloggers on any pc never put my info on anything were it could be found out
    and im sick of this if bob had pw when you did thats the biggest crock of shit bob said he wasnt gonna play so before i gave you the info i changed the pw before i gave it to you spec should be able to verify that cause i gave him new pw same time when you got it

DeathAndResurrection

yeah, i talked to hawk the day he got the PW changed and he told me that no one had the info but him, and then a couple days later he comes back to me and tells me that he was hacked/scammed and he told me the only ppl that he gave the info to was Special and Owa, and im pretty sure special isn't dumb enough to do it since hawk has all the info to Special0ps

and if you did scam me owa i dont really care but dude i can see why someone would deny it cuase for one it ruins your rep for two you cant get a rep back once you fuck up like that its done.. i have no solid proof you did it i dont really care anymore dude if ya did it just private message me so i know im not gonna say anything to anyone cause there is no point
    anymore

sloppydemon

wow this is still going on and hawk still cant spell to this day this is y i dont baba shop on usko

oh and cos he ask bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12