SCREEN FREEZ WTF

This is a discussion on SCREEN FREEZ WTF within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is my config: Pentium dual core 2,8 Ghz ( not shity celeron) 1 GB DDr ram G-Force 8400 256 ...
Page: 1

ultimate_control

This is my config:

Pentium dual core 2,8 Ghz ( not shity celeron)
    1 GB DDr ram
    G-Force 8400 256 m

Every time i use skill it frezzes, and i move around it keeps frezzeing, does any1 have the same problem?

its my new PC i didnt played for like 10 days , on my old shity PC it didnt freez now it does WTF?does the new moradon patch have anything to do with it?

pls answer

ultimate_control

BUMP some1 help

Banned

it happened to me always, i got my pc freeze not necessary when there are hundreds of human and orcs ins same place, it happened to me when i am on arenas or somewhere wheere non too many players there.

Brokenmind

ko is not dual core optimised, u could set ur processor afinity so its using 1 core only@ task manager.
    Also check ur video card config
    or either buy 1gb ram more

venom

download the latest grapic drivers and set ko to the 2nd or 1st core !

ultimate_control

how to set it u[ on 1 core?

tamachan

Adding more ram wont help... i have 1gb ram and when i started ko it was smooth... until a few months it started to freeze... something wrong with the video cards... and i wish i could update mine... but i cant... no support for note books

ultimate_control

on my old shity PC it works fine ( well atleast it dont freezes ) where i have older drivres for video card and it was also weaker ,