ScreenShots not working!?!?!?

This is a discussion on ScreenShots not working!?!?!? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; our clan leader recently got hacked and some turk stole the clan from him and kicked a few of us ...
Page: 1

D34dlyArcher

Exclamation ScreenShots not working!?!?!?

our clan leader recently got hacked and some turk stole the clan from him and kicked a few of us out, he PM'd one of the clan members saying "hahahaaha i have control of clan now". our clan member took a screen shot of him PMing but she cant find it in her folders, i decided to take screenshots of random things in elmo and moradon, and I cant even find those screenshots.
    so my question is this did K2 REALLY disable the feature of screenshots?????

Works fine for me.

D34dlyArcher

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    Works fine for me.
    did they change the key?
    i press Print Sreen/SysRq
    and i go to gamersfirst knightonline folder to check... am i doing anything wrong?

The key is '-' on the numpad. I don't think it was ever changed. The screenshot will be saved to ...\GamersFirst\Knight Online\. It is a KSC file that is opened with KscViewer.exe, which is in the same folder.
    The PrtScr key is a global key, you can use it anywhere (not just KO) and it will copy the actual image data, so if you want a file with the captured image you gotta paste it in a picture editing program (such as MS Paint) and save it as a file.
    Last edited by Yoav; 05-24-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Banned

Dude if you do printscreen it just copy the screen you saw while pressing it, then you go to paint and do Ctrl + V and it will show up there...

Next time do like Yoav said

D34dlyArcher

OMG, its coming back to me now, hahhaa i love you guys =))) thnx for helping out

works fine.

melano

dude screen shot not from K2 this is a feature in your PC and they cant disabled it

I guess ur screwed.Go to furkey and beat the shit out of him.