I feel like no one can understand

This is a discussion on I feel like no one can understand within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont want any pm's telling me im stupid pls. It enough trouble im going through with ko and i ...
Page: 1

alex_1916

I dont want any pm's telling me im stupid pls. It enough trouble im going through with ko and i dont need ppl to give me bad comment. I simply need help or tips.

Ok first off.
    I played this game and made a friend online. When he quit the game (sadly) after a year he decided to give me his account. I took the account changed the region and he changed the password for me (He did it for me and i trusted him and he still to this day never hacked me he was a gg )
    Now ko made this new 8 login digit nip. This just crushed my whole account. Simple right? Put in secret answers to your secret questions and you can make the nip.
    Only problem is I donnot have the secret answers. So i made tickets .... SOOO many tickets. It's all i do tickets everytime they close one. Im out of options now i am soo sad i canot play this char that I've put so much time and effort on.

When i send support ticket they ask me for the click and buy id i give it, the code i give it and the date the account was created i provide them with this ... So many quesiton but i answer them all. Then the last quesiton that kills me all the time. My date of birth. I am not the one who created this account. I keep trying to explain it but they just keep repeating EVERY ticket "The information you have provided is incorrect" and then BAM closed ticket.

How else can i get these damm secret answers, all i want is to make a 8 digit nip so i know i will be able to log that account when that login nip is working.
    I try to pm knightonlineworld vp's linus kaendri cali all of them. And get this , not one ever answered me and i pm'd them about 2 times each. I dont want to loose my char ... What do i do

Unique5454

I dont want any pm's telling me im stupid pls. It enough trouble im going through with ko and i dont need ppl to give me bad comment. I simply need help or tips.

Ok first off.
    I played this game and made a friend online. When he quit the game (sadly) after a year he decided to give me his account. I took the account changed the region and he changed the password for me (He did it for me and i trusted him and he still to this day never hacked me he was a gg )
    Now ko made this new 8 login digit nip. This just crushed my whole account. Simple right? Put in secret answers to your secret questions and you can make the nip.
    Only problem is I donnot have the secret answers. So i made tickets .... SOOO many tickets. It's all i do tickets everytime they close one. Im out of options now i am soo sad i canot play this char that I've put so much time and effort on.

When i send support ticket they ask me for the click and buy id i give it, the code i give it and the date the account was created i provide them with this ... So many quesiton but i answer them all. Then the last quesiton that kills me all the time. My date of birth. I am not the one who created this account. I keep trying to explain it but they just keep repeating EVERY ticket "The information you have provided is incorrect" and then BAM closed ticket.

How else can i get these damm secret answers, all i want is to make a 8 digit nip so i know i will be able to log that account when that login nip is working.
    I try to pm knightonlineworld vp's linus kaendri cali all of them. And get this , not one ever answered me and i pm'd them about 2 times each. I dont want to loose my char ... What do i do[/b]

Your only option is get right secret questions from 1st owner of that account or just give up.
    There is nothing you can do else cuz you wasnt owner of that account.

alex_1916

ive paid premium though and plat on there aswell ... that should shake em up wouldnt it ?

I am not the one who created this account. I keep trying to explain it.[/b]
    I would suggest not explaining this to them.

alex_1916

Yeah , well I'm not sening suport tickets anymore. I'm trying to find another solution now, what can I do ?

And btw hey metalkon ) this is Dragon XD havent seen u in a while :P

hmm this is prty weird, whenever i login (doesnt matter which of my 3 accounts) i can put a random number into the 8 digit shit, and itlll work

alex_1916

Yes, this is completely normal. The 8 digit nip is not functioning yet. There is still a patch they must install for it to work, when will it be working? No one knows. So I dont want to gear my character one day and then the next day there is a maintenance and I find out it's a patch for the 8 digit nip then loose all my gear
    This really makes me sad because that char was my first char and the only one I lvled this high ... ( 73 aint too high for some, but to me it is. I dont play much)

Yeah , well I'm not sening suport tickets anymore. I'm trying to find another solution now, what can I do ?

And btw hey metalkon ) this is Dragon XD havent seen u in a while :P[/b]
    I knew a few people going under dragon, which one are you? :P

alex_1916

DragonWarriors in euphoria .... :P or lDragon16l

bro im pretty sure that you can create your own code at any time weither its functioning or not. Im pretty sure its the first actual option on the left and asks you to create a code. All you would need is to know one of the secret answers and you can change that. I know that you dont need it to get into servers, but i thought that it was implemented as your seal unseal.

farm enough coins for a char seal scroll
    make your own account
    and unseal there

problem fixed
    will take u some time but u will have atleast all the info

alex_1916

to seal a char you need seal unseal levo ... To make that seal unseal you have to know you secret answers :S

try filing a complaint via BBB and explain your situation. it just might work.

ask your friend his date of birth ? ;0