Seal/Unseal PW

This is a discussion on Seal/Unseal PW within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont remember my seal/unseal PW =[ what to do?...
Page: 1

gnrh123

dont remember my seal/unseal PW =[ what to do?

send a ticket to cs with ur payment details , they'll change it in 2-3 days

Banned

Action Date Actions CSRCSR /CustomerCustomer Comment
    2/7/2008 9:20 PM PDT System Ran Alert CS Survey (Rep)
    2/7/2008 5:18 PM PDT Closed Ticket CSRMiah

Hail, #######

Thank you for verifying your account information. We have processed the change of information you requested. If you have any further issues please feel free to contact us again. Remember to change your password regularly and never give out your account name or password. The Knight Online Staff will never ask you for this information. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Happy hunting and thank you for playing Knight Online!

Miah
    -Knight Online Customer Service
    www.knightonlineworld.com / www.k2network.net

2/7/2008 1:04 AM PDT Provided Info Customer ####### [email protected] Last login: 01/02/2008 20:17:23
    Account number: 105329181
    Account status: Verified What is this?

01/02/2008 Transfer from Credit or debit card completed 18.33 GBP -- 18.33 GBP
    01/02/2008 Payment to K2 Network, Inc completed -18.33 GBP (-34.95 USD) -- -18.33 GBP
    12/12/2007 Transfer from Credit or debit card completed 12.76 GBP -- 12.76 GBP
    12/12/2007 Payment to K2 Network, Inc
    . completed -12.76 GBP (-25.00 USD) -- -12.76 GBP
    14/10/2007 Transfer from Credit or debit card completed 4.66 GBP -- 4.66 GBP

Those are the last shown details on my Clickandbuy account

Hope this helps. Thanks alot for the response.
    2/6/2008 11:27 AM PDT Requested Info CSRMiah

Hail, #######!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

In order for us to change your Seal / Unseal password we will need to verify that you are the rightful owner of this account. We will need the Click and Buy 9 digit customer IDs that were used for your previous purchases. Please provide all payment information for this account. Once we have this information we will be able to make the changes you requested on your account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Miah
    -Knight Online Customer Service
    www.knightonlineworld.com / www.k2network.net
    2/3/2008 3:01 PM PDT Provided Info Customer ###### Additional information: My username is Fuzion on server Edana.
    2/3/2008 12:54 AM PDT Escalated CSRXavier

Hail, #######!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket with as much specific information as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

CSR Xavier

Knight Online Customer Support

www.knightonlineworld.com

www.gamersfirst.com

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback, please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.

“For quality assurance purposes we have updated the category on your behalf. This is to ensure efficiency and accuracy of the assistance you are provided.”

Simple as that...K2 actually were helpful and didn't fuck me about.