Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Draven

Kaspersky

This is a discussion on Kaspersky within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HEy my kaspersky says that there is a virus on KO or keylogger does its normal? some one told me ...
Page: 1

_yx_

Default Kaspersky

HEy my kaspersky says that there is a virus on KO or keylogger does its normal? some one told me that it could be some kind of anti cheat is it true ? ty

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Its does not normal.

The official US version of Knight Online has no anti cheat and even if it had, it would probably not detect as a keylogger.

Kaspersky does not like KO for sure. Mine deleted the options launcher and ksc viewer. I also had to set few permission/exemption to let KO run without getting warnings all the time. But I still trust alot more Kaspersky than I will ever trust KO.

deleted my ksc viewer as well.

might be a dumb question is there any way of getting that back without downloading KO again?
    Megavolt likes this.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    deleted my ksc viewer as well.

might be a dumb question is there any way of getting that back without downloading KO again?
    I'm not a kaspersky user but as far as I know there should be a restore function included in Kaspersky that restores deleted files.

If you have a private server client lying around you can probably use the ksc viewer from there, the ksc viewer has not been updated in a very long time and afaik there are only 2 versions and both of them work fine with any ksc captured images.

OR you could just have someone send you the ksc viewer...