Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Secret Question and Answer

This is a discussion on Secret Question and Answer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is there a way where i can look at it or change it? k2 customer support keeps saying that account ...
Page: 1

1337bOOm

is there a way where i can look at it or change it? k2 customer support keeps saying that account info change is down and all i want to do is LOOK at it. i sent in a lot of customer support tickets and they all said the same thing, copied and pasted. i also sent in 3 emails to k2 and no responses yet and its been a week since my 1st email. i bought gold premmy so i have the CC info. but is there any way to actually contact k2 about me looking at my secret question and answer? customer support tickets and emails are being gay right now...

Banned

No offence, but how long you been playing ko? in the last 3 years, i've never had a support ticket actually responded to and resolved. It's always copy-pasted bullshıt. I quit trying pre-ROFD. K2 pretty much sux at customer service bro. Your best bet is to get a GM's ingame name and try spamming him with pm's. Could take you months, but it could work.

I got this problem too :/
    If you find a working solution that doesn't involve (or how ever it's spelled) hours of spamming, tell me please

1337bOOm

ive been playing for a year.

my main account had its email address changed by a hacker. meaning he can change my password and i couldnt do a thing. so i went and made a new account, they actually changed my password but kept saying account change is down so i couldnt change my email address... but i got in the account and it was hacked. im just shocked that they actually changed my password.

the account that im trying to find its secret question and answer has gold premmium so im hoping for different and quicker results.

1337bOOm

solutions anyone?

glenn

not to me off topis,boom but i heard the hacker mailed your item to him, and he never accepted them is that truth?
    p.s. this is adream4life

good luck with ko team, they suck monkeyballs for a living. i got hacked last thursday after maintence

1337bOOm

yes.

a week after boom got hacked, i was going to go on boom for FT. when i was running to the temple, i looked at my mail and all my items and money were in the mail. he didnt accept it so i got all of it back, in a week.

glenn

when thurdsday comes i'll get back on, he hope for the best i miss all my shit. . . over 600 in usd items. . . is there anywhere to tell if they were mailed?

1337bOOm

if you ask the ko team and provide them with all the right stuff, theyll ONLY tell you who the items were mailed to i think.

1337bOOm

only 6 days of gold premmy left...

maniacmud

not sure if this helps but K2 is redoing the security questions on ALL accounts, so as long as you can log in to your account and have the email, you can change ALL your info...even your email...yay

1337bOOm

dang, well i hope its soon because new moradon is coming out, getting more stuff, really want to seal items :s

maniacmud

you can change it right now if thats what you are talking about...

1337bOOm

change my secret question and answer? i sent in a support ticket trying to change my secret question and answer 2 days ago and they said that this account changes are down.

maniacmud

they are redoing all the secret questions atm, there is a post about it in the general chat

just go try to log into the site and you should get a page asking to change it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast