secret quetion

This is a discussion on secret quetion within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys! Since I decided to play again, I made a new KO account. My registration was succesful, I could ...
Page: 1

Default secret quetion

Hi guys!

Since I decided to play again, I made a new KO account. My registration was succesful, I could log in without any problems, but during the process it was not possible to choose security questions and answers.

6 years ago, when I made my former account, I had to give those security questions for further customer support.

Could u help me how can i update these questions to be able to contact the customer service in the future? Or did they remove this?

They removed it I think. You have to confirm all changes thru your given E-Mail-Adress now, that`s all (not asking for secret answers).

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    They removed it I think. You have to confirm all changes thru your given E-Mail-Adress now, that`s all (not asking for secret answers).
    cool i got the same info from others, thank u

when you got hacked or you lose you password , you send a ticket for support and they asking about you secret question and secret answer. and other info that the owner must know.