Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It seems that after the Server Maintance on 18/04/07, many ppl have Xtrap issues

This is a discussion on It seems that after the Server Maintance on 18/04/07, many ppl have Xtrap issues within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After running launcher, Xtrap starts updating, however it stops before it finishes updating and a error message code_field pops up ...
Page: 1

termus123

After running launcher, Xtrap starts updating, however it stops before it finishes updating and a error message code_field pops up saying update failed.
    Flushing dns doesnt help, roboot doesnt help, the problem isnt going away with out an solution.
    If any1 can look into this problem and post a solution, it will very much be appreciated and I'll probabily give u some IGC as a reward or something.

Thx in Advance.

I have that problem, i'm just reinstalling now see if it fixes it.

I have that problem, i'm just reinstalling now see if it fixes it.[/b]
    have someone send u theyr updated xtrap folder it should help. i had the problem with updating with the patch be4 too, that solved it

Strider

my patched no problem for the first time since ive been playing ko here is the link so you can dl it

Xtrap Folder

in the middle of the page has count down about 30 seconds i think

my patched no problem for the first time since ive been playing ko here is the link so you can dl it

Xtrap Folder
    in the middle of the page has count down about 30 seconds i think[/b]
    thanks was looking for someone "normal" to upload so i can try it

will try when servers get back up :angry:

termus123

Downloading someone else's xtrap folder and extracting it into my new XTrap folder does not help, it still requires a 334kb download and the xtrap freezes at 55kb/334kb.
    Thx for your upload Strider but this issue is quite a handful to solve, more difficult than expected =(.
    Any other sugguestions please post here, again, any theory or rumors could help so please dont hesitate to post.

Thx in advance.

helnix

Happend 2 me to
    Just keep tryin

BTW if u wrote an ip to fix ur XTRAP on ur windows files delete it then it should work just fine

Strider

mine just updated again lucky day if u want file add me to msn [email protected]

Re-installing worked fine, it just updated with no problems.

jeff1991

I can log in now lol

termus123

This is rather strange, it seems like this Xtrap problem is targeted at only me.
    I've done everything yet it doesnt work.
    I've overwrited the files with over 5 new xtrap folder I've downloaded, all failed.
    I've tried ipconfig/flushdns, did nothing.
    rebooting many times, nothing.
    Deleted xtrap folder and did nothing.
    It seems like its always stuck on 34-55kb/350kb, never going over that 55kb mark.
    Could this be because I am currently using an 56k dial up modem?

Very frustrating as I have a few deals to make in game and now everyone has to wait because of such an stupid problem which should easily be solved.

nakanax

Yeah i have that prob.
    I reinstall and now its fixed

This is rather strange, it seems like this Xtrap problem is targeted at only me.
    I've done everything yet it doesnt work.
    I've overwrited the files with over 5 new xtrap folder I've downloaded, all failed.
    I've tried ipconfig/flushdns, did nothing.
    rebooting many times, nothing.
    Deleted xtrap folder and did nothing.
    It seems like its always stuck on 34-55kb/350kb, never going over that 55kb mark.
    Could this be because I am currently using an 56k dial up modem?

Very frustrating as I have a few deals to make in game and now everyone has to wait because of such an stupid problem which should easily be solved.[/b]
    Re-install your whole ko.

jeff1991

Anyone besides be who can log in ? ^_^

termus123

I reinstalled KO and it did not fix, the xtrap continued to download and fail half way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast