Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select Char: Disconnected From Server

This is a discussion on Select Char: Disconnected From Server within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, it seems like something is realy messed up with my character. Every time i reach select character screen, I ...
Page: 1

TimtoN_

Default Select Char: Disconnected From Server

Well, it seems like something is realy messed up with my character.

Every time i reach select character screen, I press Start, i get Disconnected. I have made over 10 tries now on both x2, and x3.

Notice, I can login with my other character on that account.

Help

u get that if ur char is in cz or abbys.

Skazi

char banned

TimtoN_

Banned for no reason then, thanks K2.

Geodine

Try x1

snowyfrex

dont think its a ban..u cant even c your character if your accounts banned..it says somethen like server under mentence if ur account is banned..the disconnect thing happenes to me sometimes..i blame it on my crap internet connection but it nevea more than 2 in a row :blink: so i dono..

Bump this post yo, anyone with information pls post, i cant log onto my rogue, but i can log my warrior and mage on the same account. I tried in the morning, then at night, still says disconnected for the one character and not that others

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I guess your char is bugged in a location he's not supposed to be, like if you try to switch 1 -> 2 in CZ or delos/abyss.

Normally the D/C would reset you to being in EMC / Luferson castle.... have you NT'ed recently? Maybe it's trying to put you in Luferson castle and keeps D/Cing you cos it knows you shouldn't be there... In which case, your only hope would be to log in during an invasion and then get your char back into a "regular" place.

Thanks for your reply chuck, but i havent nation transfered and was in lufferson last time i was on him ima try logging again...been about another day..

el_loko

same problem i dc with light feet and in cz and cant enter now Wtf, gold FTW -.-

Originally posted by el_loko
    same problem i dc with light feet and in cz and cant enter now Wtf, gold FTW -.-
    you are a warrior ?

Takayuki

Got same thing... while i was leeching in party got DC, and now DC on main characeter, i can log in with DCZ noobs.

el_loko

BERAMUS Date/Time: 2006-11-20 05:48:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: Rick
    Remarks:
    Hail XXXXX Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! However, some of our other loyal players have reported this to us. Since we greatly appreciate you playing our game and we want you to continue to play Knight Online, I can assure you that we are doing everything we can to get this fixed in a timely manner. Unfortunately, sometimes these things take a short amount of time to correct. Please bear with us through this transition. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you for your continued support with Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team * *
    :blink:

DopeBoyMagicz

hahah ppl still support k2..how nice

tolgahan

it means u are banned.
    in 2 or 3 or 4 day u will see that "maintance bla bla " msg when u try to login

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast