Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SENT ROL TO BANNED CHARACTER...HELP

This is a discussion on SENT ROL TO BANNED CHARACTER...HELP within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NEVER EVER EVER MAIL A VALUABLE ITEM..... the chances of screwing up on the name is too big, i would ...
Page: 2

dragonsrock

NEVER EVER EVER MAIL A VALUABLE ITEM..... the chances of screwing up on the name is too big, i would say use someone you trust to transfer items, or jsut use 2 computers.

as for the chances of ever getting your item back, LMAO thats what you get for doing what ever you did to get banned :P

ArtOfFighters

And how did your first acc get banned anyway?

adas

zuhahaa letter will back, read answer for my cs by my gold prem acc ; >

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. If the character "xxx", does not open the letter, your letter will be returned to you in 7 days. However if that character opens the letter, we will not be able to return this letter or offer any compensation to you. We strongly encourage our players to double check the name of the character before sending any items or Noah via letter. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

suk my balls xD

ShayaN

Damn...I mailed SS +7,rap +8,shells +8,shard +9,rol x 50,in x 20,other +9 stuff,umm and more stuff..All wrong names :X

lawl jks xD

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Letter system is sooooooooooo fucked that last year i lost all high end uniques because CS was fixing my account AFTER i just opened all my letters (moving uniques) and they told me there was no way in verifying that I had really sent those uniques :/

Gr33nDragon

n
    o[/b]
    I ve don't read all the topic
    But rol will come back after one week of course.
    I ve been banned on my 2nd account, i was sending potions from my 1st account, and all the potions are back.

Be happy

Banned

They just recently fixed the letters to return to sender after 1 week. It used to be every 10 days, but server restarts would reset the time. So they never got sent back, but now it should be fixed.

minhking

Did you get the rol back ?

RiseAgainst_

And how did your first acc get banned anyway? [/b]
    Why is that important kid?

ontopic:

Items go back to ur mail now... well since a month ago or so he must have got it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12