server is under maintenance...

This is a discussion on server is under maintenance... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; okay im not sure if this is for everyone but my accounts say server under maintenance when i try to ...
Page: 1

stonepilot1421

okay im not sure if this is for everyone but my accounts say server under maintenance when i try to log into game. this started yesterday on one account. i had problems with my other account, i got the regestration email but it didnt link to anywhere and when it finally did (3 months later) i cant log into Knightonlineworld website. and in game it says sever is under maintenance whenever i try and then i use other file and i can get it. also i cant log into ko forums on either account, but i dont know if that only for premium...

Silvermage18

ur banned when u get that when u try putting in username=banned , sorry to hear that

yes im sure im 100%

stonepilot1421

lol i posted this on another board and they said the same things. but how can i b banned on the file i've never played on? i never created a character and i never went on forums

Banned Senior Member

When you create a new account, it's automatically banned untill it's activated from the email they send. And since you cant load the site atm to activate the account, it appears to be banned