Server is undergoing maintance. Please try again later.

This is a discussion on Server is undergoing maintance. Please try again later. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I got DC and when I've tried log on again after this DC I've got this communicate: "Server is ...
Page: 1

Michal_PL

Well, I got DC and when I've tried log on again after this DC I've got this communicate: "Server is undergoing maintance. Please try again later."

I know exactly what it means, so I've waited a while and then I've tried to log on again and still I've got the same communicate. I've asked my friend if he can't log on as well, but he has said that he can and he's even in the game right now. I've tried to log on on my other account and I've succefully logged on. I've asked few people why I can't log on on one of my accounts and they've said that I've been probably banned. Does it really means that I've been banned? And if I've been banned then for what? I wasn't using koxp or doing anything for what I could be banned.

I hope that you guys know what I mean. Sorry for my bad english.

StoneColdAngel

Yes you are banned. Log in on KOL and <ou can find out for what.

prolly banned for using proxy am i right?

BJK

Yes you are banned. Log in on KOL and <ou can find out for what.[/b]
    they dont give reason anymore...

Nope they dont give reasons anymore since there are to many KOXP it is to much work for them since they seem to be lazy *:P

but it means ur banned prolly for Proxy, 3rd party tool or something