server is undergoing maintenance

This is a discussion on server is undergoing maintenance within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was in DS party,we didn't have a duffer so pl went to town and try get 1.I pressed alt+tab ...
Page: 1

I was in DS party,we didn't have a duffer so pl went to town and try get 1.I pressed alt+tab and reading some news on some website,then i saw that i got dc.
    When i tried to log in back i saw that notice"connetcion failed,server is undergoing maintenance.please try log in later".
    Does any1 knows this problem,i checked mykol,there is no any issues or anything!
    I haven't cheat or did anything against rules.I am playing since start of server and i am still low lvl,i don't have good items.
    I really don't know what is happening to my account.
    I already sent ticket,still it will take a day minimum.
    Any sugestions or thoughts will be great

dumb warrưon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

u got banned. k2 dont make an annoucement at "mykol" anymore. write a ticket and they gonna tell u why u got banned

PSYK0SIN

banned

WTF that means???
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. After further investigation we have found that that this account has disputed transactions with K2 Network. The account has been terminated due to this and will not be re-opened under any circumstance. Any account found to be in violation of our policies is subject to suspension or termination. To review the Knight Online Code of Conduct and End User License Agreement, visit http:www.knightonlineworld.com/terms_of_use.php, section 6. You may also wish to contact Click and Buy (www.clickandbuy.com) or your credit card company for more information.

Regards,
    David
    Payments Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting "Feedback" in the drop down menu.

N0Alibi

6. We describe our fees and billing procedures at [a hotlink located at www.k2network.net], which are incorporated by reference and are subject to change at any time. All fees are stated in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise specified. All fees are to be paid to K2 Network and your failure to pay any fee due hereunder could result in the suspension or termination of your account. Upon your acceptance of these terms, we have the right to automatically charge your credit card the Account fee plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. Thereafter, each time your Account comes up for renewal, we have the right to charge your credit card the then–current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. If we are unable to process your credit card at a renewal period, or any payment is reversed, cancelled or charged back, your Account may be immediately suspended or terminated without notice. [If we make a game card ("Game Card") available and you use a Game Card to pay for your Account, the Game Card shall activate your Account for the period stated on the Game Card and, thereafter, you will either need to provide a valid credit card (in which case your credit card will subsequently be charged as referenced above) or purchase another Game Card for subsequent subscription periods, or your Account will be closed.] You may terminate your Account at any time through the Account registration process. If you terminate your Account during your initial free period, if any, your account will be closed at the end of the free period and you will not be billed. If you terminate your Account during any subscription cycle, your Account will be closed at the end of the then–current cycle and you will not be billed again unless you affirmatively reopen the Account. We do not give full or partial refunds for subscription periods that you have purchased. You will not be entitled to any refund if your account is suspended or terminated due to your violation of the terms of this Agreement.

Banned

i had this too,
    they banned me bcoz i 'didnt pay for prem'.

Best part is - im not prem user. h34r:

Aba

shitty man

sounds like you got banned for charge-backing a transaction

nothing you can do

they gave mine back i jsut had to pay the bill..

Jason269

Just repay Click & Buy and give KO your CC Account Number, should be fixed?