Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shazzam Hacked

This is a discussion on Shazzam Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just logged on my account to find myself naked with no gear and no clan. I had ALL my ...
Page: 1

Default Shazzam Hacked

I just logged on my account to find myself naked with no gear and no clan. I had ALL my gear sealed and it was all fucking stolen. I dont know how the hell someone could of found out my seal/unseal code. Ive never given it out and you click the code when sealing something so theres no keystrokes for a keylogger to record. They took a lot....i dont even know how to react to losing this much

FRs+3
    Scorching+8
    LKPs+2
    2x Iron Belt (1 sealed, 1 not for selling)
    EP+2
    Complete+7/8 Set
    Crimson+7 (Axe, Sword, DD, Spear, and Club)
    22gbs
    Bunch of scrolls

This is my account leveled from level 1 and no one else knows the info. This happened completely out of the blue about 1 hour after i was logged on and went to bed according to clannies.

All of that was sealed (except 1 IB) and it pisses me off that someone was able to somehow get the seal code. If there is anyone willing to help me get ahold of a k2 gm or anything it would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Castine; 12-31-2009 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castine View Post
    I just logged on my account to find myself naked with no gear and no clan. I had ALL my gear sealed and it was all fucking stolen. I dont know how the hell someone could of found out my seal/unseal code. Ive never given it out and you click the code when sealing something so theres no keystrokes for a keylogger to record. They took a lot....i dont even know how to react to losing this much money

FRs+3
    Scorching+8
    LKPs+2
    2x Iron Belt (1 sealed, 1 not for selling)
    EP+2
    Complete+7/8 Set
    22gbs
    Bunch of scrolls

This is my account leveled from level 1 and no one else knows the info. This happened completely out of the blue about 1 hour after i was logged on and went to bed according to clannies.

All of that was sealed (except 1 IB) and it pisses me off that someone was able to somehow get the seal code. There is anyone willing to help me get ahold of a k2 gm or anything it would be greatly appreciated

holyhell dam i was just exping with u last night thats fuking crazy sorry for your lost

Just found a CS ticket from hacker asking k2 to change my seal key simply by providing esn codes and click and buy information that is inaccurate in accordance to my account and he didnt provide other information needed to chagne seal key liek birthdate and secret question, but it was still changed for him. So thanks k2 for playing it safe...How the fuck he got those esn codes i dont know
    Last edited by Castine; 12-31-2009 at 05:17 AM.

Silverline

check other cs tickets that u may involved esn codes if u did so ur stupid for letting sharers knowing cs info O_o

i havent given out any information through cs tickets. I have no idea how he got my esn codes this is fucked. Only ticket ive submitted is about a PUS error...

Silverline

maybe u shared with someone that have bought ur esn codes? i unno m8 check everyone.

if ANYONE sees any of the items listed above in the original post on the market, tell me who is selling it PLEASE. i have somewhat of an idea whats already on the market in terms of these high end kind of items. Thanks all

Banned

I really hate this... Shazzam is a great person and someone that i enjoy playing with. I just don't know what to say bc i can't figure out again why someone would do this to shazzam when there are a million other people that play ko that has good and decent items. If the Gms don't do anything its just really sad. Seeing how its kindda their fault for not backing up the unseal confirmation request with shazzam. It all could have been prevented by holding off a little bit and sending an email to shazzam. >.<

Banned

sad for ur lost bro, yesterday a guy tried to sell me dual fr+3 rly cheap.. but dont remember name, i will try to find it for ya.
    it was a wierd name.. alittle suspecious!
    -Daniel

SulfurE

Hello

Im nouna ( friend will post this message for me)
    Like some know i got hacked like shazzam
    Item sealed hacked too
    How*? i dunno atm
    Some info tell me that started from ko4life

After some investigation and long hour to check merchant and try find my stuff
    Oasis+8
    Geo+8
    Ds+1(rev)
    Complet set+7
    Dd+8
    Dual shio+2
    Iron set
    Ep+1
    RoM

What i saw today on moradon*?

This guy
    King of Knight - Player Information

who sell on merchant mode only mage stuff
    3 xshio+2
    2x part complet+8
    1 ds+1 rev
    And some other thing

So maybe we find a part of my + shazzam stuff
    I have some doub about this guy , lvl 63 some part+8 rest jsut +7 on a clan with suspect player
    King of Knight - Carnac-West - Avatar

Here some SS

Banned

thats fuked... come on some one help these two people they are great players... >.<

DLS
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SulfurE View Post
    Hello

Im nouna ( friend will post this message for me)
    Like some know i got hacked like shazzam
    Item sealed hacked too
    How*? i dunno atm
    Some info tell me that started from ko4life

After some investigation and long hour to check merchant and try find my stuff
    Oasis+8
    Geo+8
    Ds+1(rev)
    Complet set+7
    Dd+8
    Dual shio+2
    Iron set
    Ep+1
    RoM

What i saw today on moradon*?

This guy
    King of Knight - Player Information

who sell on merchant mode only mage stuff
    3 xshio+2
    2x part complet+8
    1 ds+1 rev
    And some other thing

So maybe we find a part of my + shazzam stuff
    I have some doub about this guy , lvl 63 some part+8 rest jsut +7 on a clan with suspect player
    King of Knight - Carnac-West - Avatar

Here some SS

Damn man
    I made few ss too from this merch ,this guy is suspicious...

This guy hacked Evaldo and I am pretty sure he hacked 2girls1cup. He has to be some professional hacker.

Aslo some friends of mine, INCAS clan and people from their ally got hacked... not stuff like this but atleast 3-4 players got hacked

In clan Essential we got 5 clannies hacked , The hacker dc they are and go to folk village and take all .This suck .they dont play in cybercafe and dont have sharers,

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)