Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shazzam Hacked

This is a discussion on Shazzam Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SulfurE Hello Im nouna ( friend will post this message for me) Like some know i got ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SulfurE View Post
    Hello

Im nouna ( friend will post this message for me)
    Like some know i got hacked like shazzam
    Item sealed hacked too
    How*? i dunno atm
    Some info tell me that started from ko4life

After some investigation and long hour to check merchant and try find my stuff
    Oasis+8
    Geo+8
    Ds+1(rev)
    Complet set+7
    Dd+8
    Dual shio+2
    Iron set
    Ep+1
    RoM

What i saw today on moradon*?

This guy
    King of Knight - Player Information

who sell on merchant mode only mage stuff
    3 xshio+2
    2x part complet+8
    1 ds+1 rev
    And some other thing

So maybe we find a part of my + shazzam stuff
    I have some doub about this guy , lvl 63 some part+8 rest jsut +7 on a clan with suspect player
    King of Knight - Carnac-West - Avatar

Here some SS

Those could very well be my boots i had in that guys merchant...nice job nouna. Im currently just trying to get a hold of a gm. Tickets are taking forever but i got a response at least. It just sucks cuz the longer k2 takes to reply to me the more spread out these items will end up throughout the server.

P.S. Was that complete helmet in the merchant a +5rb with Health? if it was, then im almost positive that is my guy as well

wtfpriest had a buying merchant today with kaul molok +7 fr +3 oasis +8 scorching +8 glacier erenion +8 and he said he was selling them...

i have ss if u need for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    In clan Essential we got 5 clannies hacked , The hacker dc they are and go to folk village and take all .This suck .they dont play in cybercafe and dont have sharers,
    I got hacked with the same method 2 weeks ago, i was on my character and got dc so i log again and my account was in use... i log and then dc again, so i was fighting with the hacker who log more fast like 8 minuts till was changing my password but when i log in i saw my account in folk village near inn and all my items unseal gone and my gb too... so he stole all in less than 1 minut pro hacker also that fuker delete my valks... my question is if the hacker didnt change my ip so he is from my country right?

a846039

:/... carl. this is tyler... i hope k2 can help you figure this out.

DLS
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castine View Post
    Those could very well be my boots i had in that guys merchant...nice job nouna. Im currently just trying to get a hold of a gm. Tickets are taking forever but i got a response at least. It just sucks cuz the longer k2 takes to reply to me the more spread out these items will end up throughout the server.

P.S. Was that complete helmet in the merchant a +5rb with Health? if it was, then im almost positive that is my guy as well

He was selling helm +5rev for 499m too...
    pm me in game or come on vent i have some ss if u whant.

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    I got hacked with the same method 2 weeks ago, i was on my character and got dc so i log again and my account was in use... i log and then dc again, so i was fighting with the hacker who log more fast like 8 minuts till was changing my password but when i log in i saw my account in folk village near inn and all my items unseal gone and my gb too... so he stole all in less than 1 minut pro hacker also that fuker delete my valks... my question is if the hacker didnt change my ip so he is from my country right?
    We are from perú . you?

SulfurE

well nouna is from france so it's a definit hack...

Banned

More people are saying today there was a buying merchant from wtfpriest.. i think hes the person selling both shazzam's and nouna's stuff.. ko gm someone that can help pls do.. our clan loves shazzam and i love nouna two great people that didn't deserve this!!

i added to my support ticket that saygekz and wtfpriest, most likely the same person, are the ones that scammed me and nouna, and were selling our items. wtfpriest was selling some of our more rare items like scorching8/ge8/FRs+3/etc, while saygekz was selling other's in merchant. This guy has also supposedly hacked 2girls1cup and falconblue back in the day. if anyone can get a hold of a gm while i wait for k2 to reply to my tickets, please feel free to let me know or go ahead and talk to the gm yourself. it would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Castine; 01-04-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    We are from perú . you?
    From Peru too...

Aleenia says send a support ticket, and she will do it personally ^^\
    (this is for nouna)

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Aleenia says send a support ticket, and she will do it personally ^^\
    (this is for nouna)
    she's a sweetie

up good luck guys.

The hacker is still trying to hack some of my accounts like my main email account. the one that isnt linked to any ko account and that i use for personnel things. I got an email in german from google that looks like an attempt to recover password, in which doing so sends an email to my alternate email intructing you how to continue recovering the password, but he couldnt because he has no access to my accounts anymore. the email i got is in german implying the hacker is from germany.

FuNkSta

really hope k2 can do something , i miss my mage buddy

Banned

i also saw SayGekz spaming that he sell md +9 and i think shard +9 too..

sorry for ur lost... was fun playing with you =\

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)