ShoGoTeN <---> scammer

This is a discussion on ShoGoTeN <---> scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so... my brother slide_cz plays warior now, he was in friendship with Shogoten some time and today we /our clan/ ...
Page: 1

Terrorblade

Default ShoGoTeN <---> scammer

so... my brother slide_cz plays warior now, he was in friendship with Shogoten some time and today we /our clan/ invited him to pk party in invasion to us. When war was over, he had a chat with my brother and he lend his items to my brother for trying ap/def with it. Brother gave his items back to him cause he is good guy. Then Shogoten asked for bro's items. Brother knew him some time and the fact that shogoten gave him his own leet items made him to let his "shits" to shogoten. Shogoten towned and quited game.

I had a conversation with him 20 mins after he gone and see what he wrote:

For all those who thinks that he is your "friend" i have to tell that you should be realy realy carefull

Baba wrote so many topics about this guy, and yet still got scammed.. -_-

im sry but thats completly retarded of your brother to just give items like that.... I feel sorry for you though, hope somone can get him banned.

Sabao

well to pwn NCS just had him to friends list...i think you can see his new name from there and prepare your revenge ^^

Originally posted by KPRF
    he's orc now btw, in "TheMytz" clan

idefix

Originally posted by Sabao
    well to pwn NCS just had him to friends list...i think you can see his new name from there and prepare your revenge ^^
    ¨

NCS?

Name change scroll

idefix

aaa. well doesnt work like that. i had a friend on friends list and when he changed his name, it didnt change on the friends list and had to add him again with new name.

:WaSaBi:

Unfortunately shogoten is a greek guy.he is a 15 years old kid that scamm ppl all time.

Scammed ____Sexy____`s shells as well.

He wanted to "take a SS with my shell" as JimTheReaper after a while he ncs'd to BeMyGuest and he's gonna do it again i guess -_-

:blink: