ShoGoTeN <---> scammer

This is a discussion on ShoGoTeN <---> scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so... my brother slide_cz plays warior now, he was in friendship with Shogoten some time and today we /our clan/ ...
Page: 1

Terrorblade

Default ShoGoTeN <---> scammer

so... my brother slide_cz plays warior now, he was in friendship with Shogoten some time and today we /our clan/ invited him to pk party in invasion to us. When war was over, he had a chat with my brother and he lend his items to my brother for trying ap/def with it. Brother gave his items back to him cause he is good guy. Then Shogoten asked for bro's items. Brother knew him some time and the fact that shogoten gave him his own leet items made him to let his "shits" to shogoten. Shogoten towned and quited game.

I had a conversation with him 20 mins after he gone and see what he wrote:

For all those who thinks that he is your "friend" i have to tell that you should be realy realy carefull

for mods, i wanted to show this to ppl, you can delete it if you want, i made another topic in right section. THX much..

Baba posted hes a scammer, you should really read the cheaters section. -_-

Slide-EYE

I dont know why just he did that .... i am getting mad ..... really ..... i am thinking about leave KO now , but first i wanna ruin that stupid fucker forever!

Well, maybe i will not quit , but thinking about it

SuperkakosO_0

Goofy

check the post on the cheaters section

Terror I AM GONNA GET THAT SON OF BITCH SOON

I WILL FUK HIM HARD, THEN I WILL FUK HIS DAD, THEN I WILL FUK ALL MAN IN HIS NEIGHBOR, THEN I WILL ASK FOR HIS MALE COUSINS AND I WILL FUK THEM ALSO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Phosgene

omg u are fuking naive...someone asks for ur chitins and u give it to him ? <_<

Terrorblade

Originally posted by Phosgene
    omg u are fuking naive...someone asks for ur chitins and u give it to him ? <_<
    it wasn't me who gave him items but my brother, he thought that he was his friend and the fact that shogoten gave him his items made him to do it....

oh and baba, hope you will get him pay for all troubles he's doin, we will probably use NCS, but i know that he is trying to sell his giga+6, which probably will be also scammed

Originally posted by KPRF
    he's orc now btw, in "TheMytz" clan

idefix

LOL why did u give him the chitins and stuff? lol....