since no1 help me on Tech section... i had to put it here ..

This is a discussion on since no1 help me on Tech section... i had to put it here .. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry admin crue.. but no1 helped me.. pls leave the thread here for 1 hour and move it ...ty. anyway..... ...
Page: 1

ToX1CiTy

Default since no1 help me on Tech section... i had to put it here ..

sorry admin crue.. but no1 helped me.. pls leave the thread here for 1 hour and move it ...ty.
    anyway..... i bought silver prem 1 day before the roll back .... and as you all know you suppose to get a trina with the silver prem.. and i did got it... but after the roll back i lost it which means i payed for nothing...
    anyway iv'e sended a msg to cs-
    olympia
    hi k2 costumer support, it's the first time i write to you.
    i bought trina be 2 days, and after you guys roll backed the server coz of the market problems and dupe, i lost the trina i deserve to have while buying a siver prem, you can check my acc + the day i bought the prem and see i have no trina- niether sold it.
    i sold it yesterday, and now i lost the cash, the trina and more items i had.
    i do understand you can't give me back my items but- i demend my Trina's piece item back coz i payed for it.
    pls repley me soon,
    thanx in advance- your favorite costumer
    and than they said-
    Dear customer your Trina is restored now, however the lost items will not be restored. Please check your inventory again. Thank you for contacting Knightonline Support.
    i was so happy and shocked to see this one.. but when i checked my acc.. guess what.... no trina... what can i do now ?

Have u checked all your chars on the acc? and in your inn hostess? it might turn up there.

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    Have u checked all your chars on the acc? and in your inn hostess? it might turn up there.
    iv'e checked the inventory on every acc, my inn hostess, the power up store in case the gave me kc for trina...
    and nothing

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

stop whining and realize its k2 u wont ever get it back

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    stop whining and realize its k2 u wont ever get it back
    i know it's k2... and i know they're the suckiest compnay ever... but if they already said they gave it back... why they didn't >.<

check your characters on other servers

Zaria

When I have had this happen, I have found it in my inventory. Not Inn hostess.
    Open your inventory, and it may be placed in that empty area beside your shield.

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Zaria
    When I have had this happen, I have found it in my inventory. *Not Inn hostess.
    Open your inventory, and it may be placed in that empty area beside your shield.
    already been checked.. no place around

Zaria

Write CS again.

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Zaria
    Write CS again.
    already did- thanx for ur help Zaria

Rampage

Well 1 month ago I lost 2x pack of scrolls then I pmed averie n she gave them back... So maybe try to contact her ingame.

tolgahan

read USKO forums.All the players say the same thing."We hate you"
    Coz Custumer Support cant do their job well they cant solve problems.There are bugs bugs bugs.... but fixes is not enough sometimes there is no fix :angry:

ToX1CiTy

happy to annouce k2 gave me 1500 kc for the trina iv'e lost.. thank you k2 ^_^

Clerice

how many CS tickets did you submit?