Gaming Laptops

This is a discussion on Gaming Laptops within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Need some recommendations looking mainly to play ko, counterstrike, and some games along those lines, I am a computer technician ...
Page: 1

Implmp

Default Anyone use a gaming laptop or laptop for ko??

Need some recommendations looking mainly to play ko, counterstrike, and some games along those lines, I am a computer technician myself however have no experience in the gaming laptop field I have owned many basic laptops in the past none of which could even hit 30 fps. If anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated, looking to spend anywhere from 300-800, used is just fine. If you own it or have owned it in the past it would be a big help, with the pros and the cons.

What fps do you hit in ko or other games?

Whats your model number/specs if available?

thanks,
    Imp1mp.
    Last edited by Implmp; 08-11-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Implmp

bring up my post someone here has to have a gaming laptop.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i use a alienware laptop and its pwnage! but thats just my preference theres many other too choose from i just like alienware

Implmp

Quote Originally Posted by CryingBow View Post
    i use a alienware laptop and its pwnage! but thats just my preference theres many other too choose from i just like alienware
    what model is it, and what is your fps in ko?

i use dell inspiration n5010 I5 4gb ddr3 and 1gb ati graphic card
    It works fine for me and doesnt the laptop itself doesnt cost too much I hit 40-50 fps in knightonline in moradon warrock works fine in full settings and thats the only games i have played so far hope this helped

i got acer aspire 8930
    its a lil more expensive than ur set price but ive never had problems with it, got a 18 inch screen, crazy sounds and visuals.... very good laptop

Implmp

Thanks guys, perfect exactly what i was looking for i appreciate it.

I got a Dell Vostro 1700. Dual core P7570 2.26Ghz 4GB ram ddr3 GeForce 9600M Win7. I run KO without problem. The newest game I played on it is Dragon Age with all settings to the max and it goes smooth.